Author Topic: Nationwide  (Read 2988 times)

Offline kizkucuk

Nationwide
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 17:46:00 PM »
The Nationwide told me that if I made one transfer in person I would be able to do it on line in future as long as I had one of their card readers - haven't tried it yet but plan to in the next few weeks - will let you know if it works :-)

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Nationwide
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 18:10:57 PM »
If you do it online you still have to pay £25. Online just stops you from having to go into the branch and is quicker.

Offline Old Daffodil

Nationwide
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 18:11:04 PM »
When I was living in Turkey I asked for a card reader from Nationwide and it did not arrive so I asked again and the same thing happened,I tried again and eventually three parcels arrived all at the same time. It took a few months to actually obtain a card reader. Maybe I was unlucky but at least I have a couple of spares now!:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Nationwide
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 20:05:26 PM »
My husband has transfered money from the U.K. to our bank in Fethiye using UK. Forex and it was very sucessful.  The first two transactions are free, then it's a flat fee of £7.00 per transaction under £3000 over it's free.  I gave the website early in the thread, but this is it again.
http://www.ukforex.co.uk/promo/index-generic-uk.html?gclid=CLv--bXjyKgCFUEb4QodIBsEqg
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:57:06 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Nationwide
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 09:31:22 AM »
Looks good site that but minimum is £1000 more than i want to send . ;):D

quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

My husband has transfered money from the U.K. to our bank in Fethiye using UK. Forex and it was very sucessful.  The first two transactions are free, then it's a flat fee of £7.00 per transaction.  I gave the website early in the thread, but this is it again.
http://www.ukforex.co.uk/promo/index-generic-uk.html?gclid=CLv--bXjyKgCFUEb4QodIBsEqg

Offline Eric

Nationwide
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 09:57:42 AM »
Lance, if you are talking about transferring less than £1000 why not just take it out of an ATM over a few days.  If you had started to do this on the day you posted the question you would have the money here by now!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Nationwide
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 09:58:59 AM »
Come on Lance I was reliably informed you were an eccentric million... Don't tell me it's not true?

Offline Firo

Nationwide
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 16:41:29 PM »
3 days withdrawals in sterling at £300 each day total £900.... costs...nil... simples then you can go into a bank and change it into lira if you wish...cost nil....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf