Author Topic: Random breath test  (Read 3386 times)

Offline scorcher

Random breath test
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 19:04:27 PM »
Yes, thank you for the timely warning.As it happens,for the benefit of everyone,I'd like to share an experience that I had this week end regarding drinking and driving.It's very relevant during the forthcoming festive season.As you know,some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social sessions over the years.Well,a couple of nights ago,I was out for drinks with some old mates and had a few too many red wines than maybe I should have had. It happens ! However,knowing full well I was over the limit,and after one or two near misses with the local constabularly before,I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.Anyway,I arrived home safely.enjoyed the ride and it was all free from worry about the police pulling me over and testing me.I know we often do this and take silly risks, but don't do it, the Old Bill will eventually catch you. I'm sharing this experience with you because this incident was a pleasant surprise to me, particularly since I had never driven a bus before ! Happy Christmas to all - pip pip x

Offline amca

Random breath test
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 19:30:59 PM »
What is the limit?

Offline scorcher

Random breath test
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 19:54:11 PM »
Me probably !

Offline Eric

Random breath test
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 20:26:10 PM »
LMAO Scorcher, great story.