Author Topic: Is this a record???!  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Mr Pickles

Is this a record???!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 17:57:19 PM »
Monarch cancelled my original flights and I had to re-book alternative dates; the new booking has now been amended twice by Monarch, and each time they ask that you confirm the changes via an email link that does not work, or a premium rate telephone number. I still have nearly 4 months before I fly - I wonder how many times they can change the flights between now and then??

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Is this a record???!
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 20:27:20 PM »
The e mail link has always worked for me

Offline ezza37

Is this a record???!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 10:23:17 AM »
We are livid with Monarch. We booked our may flights in November. Lovely times both outbound and inbound. We specifically booked these times as we are taking our baby grandson with us and wanted to make the flights as easy as possible.
Monarch have now changed the flight times twice in the last 2 weeks. Cannot believe it as we now have b***** awful times!!! Have tried ringing their premium number several times but just left on hold!!! We are fuming and will NEVER use Monarch again!!!!

Offline turkeysue

Is this a record???!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2012, 18:42:51 PM »
hi ezza the very same thing has happened to us...i rang monarch last evening and they couldnt have been more helpfull...we have changed our day and have now got very good times etc..the best bit that has restored my faith in common sence there was NO charge at all and a very good customer service in helping us...please try to ring them im sure they will help..they even called me back as i expected it to be a long call...impressed that an airline company is willing to so helpfull.. :)

Offline BernieTeyze

Is this a record???!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 15:52:50 PM »

Nice to know that they are being so helpful, once you get through.

Offline hillside

Is this a record???!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 09:27:41 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by turkeysue

i rang monarch last evening and they couldnt have been more helpfull...we have changed our day and have now got very good times etc..

until they change the time of those flights : :)

Offline TheBruces187

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 18:57:55 PM »
Having had our outbound flights changed twice, resulting in about an hours delay we have just received an email rescheduling our return flights from 12.50 to 20.55. Not at all what we wanted!
Needless to say the premium rate phone line was very busy and I joined the queue at caller 24,with half an hour to closing. No hope of getting through, so I hung up. With 10 minutes left to closing, I tried again with more hope than expectation. Only 13th this time. Based on this I decided to invest further 10p's per minute and it was well past 6 when I finally spoke to a real person. I had expected the queue to get chopped at closing time.
I expalined my problem and a very helpful young lady outlined my options, including a full refund and we eventually agreed on flying home a day earlier, at pretty much the same time as we had originally booked.A confirmation email was in my inbox within a minute and the job was done. She also said they had finished with Dalaman re-scheduling. We'll see. Watch this space!

Offline turkeysue

Is this a record???!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 20:35:59 PM »
hi hillside the said lady said SHOULD there be any-more changes it will be a full refund or they will sort out flights that suit us again..watch this space.!!! :)

Offline BernieTeyze

Is this a record???!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 21:57:17 PM »

So are we praying for another change now, so you can get what you paid for in the first place?? =/

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Is this a record???!
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2012, 17:17:00 PM »
My Sept flights have now been changed twice.outward flight is now 2 hrs earlier, so ok.Flight home 8hrs later which means we land at midnight at LGW.Phoned Monarch and am now coming back a day earlier, but get back at 3pm which is better for us.hope there are no more changes:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf