Author Topic: ESNAF Wellman/Woman Health Checks  (Read 18598 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
ESNAF Wellman/Woman Health Checks
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 18:12:37 PM »
It is finished now and price is 400TL again sorry Anne x

Offline busybee

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 18:22:50 PM »
Mick and I went yesterday for the 150 lira check up (we must have been one of the last to get one).  We are so glad we went because it flagged up that Mick might have a possible blocked artery and needs an angiogram.  I cannot fault the service we received and the English speaking person assigned to us was amazing, spoke fluent English, explained every test and results and smiled the whole day.  Boy was it a long day starting at 8.30am and we finally got home at 6pm (couple of hours break for lunch.  I know at 400 lira its a lot more expensive but for approx £170 its still excellant value for a full health check.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 07:48:08 AM »
We had ours yesterday and can confirm comments made by other posters.
I couldn't get a "direct" answer to "when does this offer finish?" as I think the girl was trying to say "now" but if you have booked it will be ok.

When we came to pay our 2 x 150 lira - the desk pointed out that the computer said 600 lira (so I suspect that is what we got in real value terms) but our guide used a pass code to over ride the system.

We have been encouraged to go back in 3 and 6 weeks respectively because Gill had a small problem with her liver function and I had too much fat in my blood !!

The cost will be circa 50 & 70 lira so we will likely go but I suspect there are not totally necessary appointments.  ;)

Overall very pleased and sorry Karennina but I suspect it is over for the time being but still worth a call to Margaret at a cheap rate.

Ian

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2012, 21:07:22 PM »
Glad you all have been having your m.ot's, Busybee worth getting your hubby's possible blocked artery checked out and if it turns out to be blocked he can get it treated.
Thank you Ian I really appreciate you trying to find out for me when it ends, may make some enquires for our trip in April, that is good that your's and Gill's probs that were picked up are minor. :)

Offline yabanci

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2012, 19:07:07 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

I couldn't get a "direct" answer to "when does this offer finish?" as I think the girl was trying to say "now" but if you have booked it will be ok.

According to the Esnaf today as long as you book your health check before the end of March,the price will be 150 TL.

Offline steve marshall

• Hull, UK
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 11:51:01 AM »
hi paul.pm you.cheers,steve

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 12:40:39 PM »
Only cancellations available now - for the well women... not sure about well men!

I can confirm it is 150TL

They do a "full" health check which costs 400+TL although the special offer at 150TL seems fairly comprehensive.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 22:17:17 PM »
Gosh I am in such a dilemma as to whether to book up for this or not, people I have spoken to say do you really want to know the answer to all those tests you will have done,the answer to that is hell yes :) if they find something and it is treatable then why not!the cbf members that have been so far and have had things picked up can get treatment as it has all been picked up in time.It is such a fantastic price for all those tests to be carried out :)

Offline busybee

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 05:06:05 AM »
Beleive me its well worth it.  Mick is now having regular check ups regarding his heart, BP and correct medication. If we hadnt have gone who knows what may have happened.  Maybe nothing or maybe......but at least we are aware.
Life is precious and if its fixable well surely thats got to be worthwhile.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 08:27:04 AM »
As a result of my blood pressure reading this morning I found this interesting and comprehensive information about blood pressure produced by a data analyst - its very readable

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/medicine/blood-pressure.htm

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf