Author Topic: So what happens if there is real Earthquake damage?  (Read 8289 times)

Offline Gary-O

Re: So what happens if there is real Earthquake damage?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2012, 19:51:27 PM »
Just renewed my buildings and contents for 3 bed detached villa, gives me exra 99,000tl of buildings plus contents cover all in English fro lianz 28tl
Yours is a very good price Mark.

I have just had a quote for buildings and contents insurance from Allianz, the buildings cover was for 40K and the premium came in at 310Lira, Dask was an additional 110Lira, this was based on a 75Sq/m 2 bedroom apartment.

After waiting for over a month for a quote for a fully comprehensive policy for my car, i have now given up and gone elsewhere, although the salesman is a very nice guy, he does come across as a bit of a "Jack The Lad".

I put a question to him which had come up in a previous topic, I asked him if a friend could drive the car and be put on the policy? The reply was, "anyone can drive and if there is a problem ring me and i will speak to the polis"
Yeah right he will!! It didn't inspire me with a great deal of confidence which has been proven by the lack of a quote.

Offline quackers

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2012, 04:46:55 AM »
I use AK Sigorta Gary try them.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2012, 08:45:20 AM »
I use Aviva Sigorta which is next to the flourist and cinema in Fethiye.They are very good and can speak english to.

Offline Libra

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2012, 09:15:17 AM »
The insurance cost has not to be paid at once , can be divided to 4 , 6 etc , talk to your insurance man.

Offline daveG

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2012, 09:11:56 AM »
We also use AK Sigorta and have done so for the last 8yrs, although fortunately have not had to make any claims.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf