Author Topic: Which bank?  (Read 3520 times)

Offline SandyLea

• Newly Registered
Re: Which bank?
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 20:51:17 PM »
You have all been very helpful and it is a weight off our minds especially as things here in the UK are moving apace.  We put our property on the market on Monday and today (Friday) we have an acceptable offer from an investor who is a cash buyer so it looks as if we will be there shortly.  It's funny really as we have a holiday booked to Olu Deniz on 23 September for 2 weeks and it may be that instead of flying back at the end of the 2 week holiday, we can just stay there as the house sale will (hopefully) have completed by then.  We had thought it would take a few months to sell, not days. 

I am sure I will have lots more questions between now and then and it is really wonderful that people are so willing and able to help with answers.

Offline happy_flyer

Re: Which bank?
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 15:41:27 PM »
Does your cash buyer have any friends that want to buy a house in Bershire lol,   ;) we've had our house on the market since March and the sale has fallen through twice now.
Or a brighter side we are back in Calis for 2 weeks from next saturday 11th so all is not lost.
Hope it all works out for you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf