Author Topic: Garanti ytl account  (Read 2334 times)

Offline june

Garanti ytl account
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:32:42 AM »
Does anyone know if it's easy enough to transfer all money in lira from a ytl account at Garanti into an gbp account there...to draw it out?........i have only ever drawn from the gbp account over there.....drives me mad when I am in there and the wait....ridiculous...ta

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Garanti ytl account
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:37:44 AM »
Yes it easy enough - why not ring and make an appointment with one of the advisers on the first floor that should reduce the waiting time. Good luck   :)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Garanti ytl account
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 08:24:49 AM »
If you have Garanti Internet banking you can do the transfer easily as well.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 20:14:41 PM »
I am hopefully going through this process in a couple of weeks time of moving money from an Internet Account to a GBP account and then to the UK via Garanti.  Am going to try online initially but not confident that this will work so will be going into bank if not.

Offline inglisj

Re: Garanti ytl account
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 16:49:36 PM »
Hi, I am trying to transfer from my Garanti GBP account to Garanti TL account, can anybody tell me how to do this as it keeps on coming up as a error, they are both current account, should I move all the money into a e-savings account... thanks for any reponse I am hopeless with banking..

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Garanti ytl account
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 17:37:26 PM »
If you go into the branch, head upstairs and speak to either Alper or Aychee (sorry, no Turkish keyboard ) they will tell you how to use Internet banking and its dead easy to make that transfer. As for your accounts, you have two current accounts, one GBP and one TL neither of which attract interest. You need to open a time deposit account in order to get some interest on your money.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf