Author Topic: ING orange account  (Read 5108 times)

Offline tonysue

ING orange account
« on: August 25, 2012, 19:42:45 PM »
To all ING orange account holders, of I am sure are many, has anybody transfered money from the orange account to the current account over the internet and if so how did you do it  ???

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: ING orange account
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 23:47:40 PM »
Well there's a question. The worst, most appalling and user unfriendly web site I have ever encountered. Good luck!

It takes me about an hour every single time to work out what to do and I wish I could tell you but really I can't.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
ING orange account
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 05:59:25 AM »
I've done it, but can't remember exactly how and have since closed the current account and kept just the Orange account.

I incurred bank charges, dating to when the current account was first opened, as it was the first time there had been money in it.
It's calculated at around 6tl for each month that you've had the account.

This was because I had no direct debits set up with ING, so if you aren't already using the current account and have no direct debits I would suggest you go to the branch and withdraw money rathert than transferring it over.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 06:23:06 AM »
I do it often as Nicola says it is a very unfriendly website till you get used to it. You need to go into accounts and click on the little baloon at the top to select orange account then go to transactions.
Mark

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 08:35:04 AM »
Go to accounts firts. You need to select main account first. This is the account you are taking the money out of then as Mark says transactions. Transfer to own account which will be numbered. write the amount and then press ok. Go back to accounts and check it has been moved to the correct account. It takes a while to get used too.

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »
It is quite straight forward I think, on the right column click 'select main account' this is the account you will be transferring money from so choose the Orange account you want to transfer from and tick it. Then go back into accounts and select 'transfers' and then select 'transfer to my own account' when this opens you will see at the top your main account you chose and below the other accounts you have, by default it will go into your daily account however if you want and have other accounts you can see them here also and tick the one you want to transfer to, just fill in the boxes with the amount and click process and that's it the money is transferred to your other account. Don't forget if possible always transfer money after 5pm from your Orange account as that is when the interest is credited each day!

Offline tonysue

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 17:09:50 PM »
success  :) I have had nothing but stress and heartache since opening this account a year ago. I agree it is the most unuser friendly website ever, the queues in the bank have to be the longest ever. I was dreading going in there again tomorrow as it would have been the 3rd visit in 10 days. Thank you CBF  :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 17:42:51 PM »
The best thing about ING for me is the lack of queues, I always go upstairs to the cashier used to queue ages in Finans and garanti
Mark

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 17:46:42 PM »
I never queue at Finans Mark, I also go upstairs where there are three lovely helpful English speaking girls ready to help me which includes Ayshe the manager  ;)

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 18:48:07 PM »
I agree with the comments that ING's website has to be one of the most confusing to use. Just a suggestion but if you have current accounts with any other banks in Turkey you could do an IBAN transfer from your Orange account to the other bank.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf