Author Topic: seker bank  (Read 4572 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
seker bank
« on: November 09, 2012, 21:43:25 PM »
Has anyone ever had dealings with this bank?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: seker bank
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 21:44:45 PM »
I'm sure someone must have  :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 22:23:55 PM »
Yes, I have.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 07:04:21 AM »
Yes Anne. I withdraw sterling from HSBC then pop next door to Seker bank and change it to lira, have allways found them to give the best exchange rate, then deposit it in my Finnans account.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 07:18:08 AM »
Yes, we opened accounts with them this year. Nice young man on the counter named Yilay speaks good English and Ufuk on the customer desk speaks a little. Between them they helped us to set up our accounts, internet access and our debit cards came within a week, which they also helped us to sort out. Very helpful staff and not usually crowded.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 15:58:04 PM »
We have started to get a bit disgruntled with ING bank and want to put some money into a Turksih bank but must admit not heard much about this bank. However I do know one of the girls from ING has gone there. Thank you Lee for good answer.... Will investigate further...Anne

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 18:57:55 PM »
You're welcome Anne, the only drawback that we could see was that there is no English option for their customer service phone, the guys at the branch had to find an English speaker for us on the phone to set up internet and change debit card pins, but the website has an English option and is very easy to navigate. Bonus was theirs was one of the highest interest rates for the past couple of months as well.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 19:51:16 PM »
I called ING Bank the other day and asked do you speak English? as Alper and ozge have now left. The guy on the end said no and put the phone down.. It takes ages to get through to them and t :-\he service in the bank itself downstairs is abysmal and the woman on the desk would crack her face if she ever smiled.. Time for a change.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 20:01:44 PM »
Same as Fortis after Alper left there - I had customers who ended up nearly pulling their hair out in frustration. I phoned them myself and was told by the person I was talking to that he was too busy - and he put the phone down. I would advise people to go nowhere near Fortis now.

Offline Ozge_şekerbank

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 22:36:52 PM »
Hi,
ı am working for Sekerbank,my e mail is ; ozge.karaoren@sekerbank.com.tr so you may ask anything about our bank,interest rates and banking facilities.I worked in ING nearly 5 years.For 4 months I am at Sekerbank  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf