Author Topic: Great Customer Service???????????  (Read 5515 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Great Customer Service???????????
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 16:33:02 PM »
After posting a negative post on here about ING a couple of weeks ago I got an e.mail addressed to Mercury from the manager of ING bank apologising for the bad service.. Given that this is the only forum that I use this name it would suggest that either he or one of their staff read this forum.  Maybe they will do something about their deteriorating customer service.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 17:29:42 PM »
Wow a result, sort of. Lets hope you are right and they will get their finger out and do the job properly.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »
We changed last year from Finas to ING, one reason was because we just could not work out what on earth was going on at Finas with their number system, we once waited for over an hour, Mrkarennina so does not do ques and was getting really uptight, finally we got up and left as it looked like the teller we think we had a number for had disappeared off somewhere some time ago that particular day it was chaos with a lot of disgruntled people mainly Turkish...
At least at ING we could work out what was occuring with the numbers and it was all much more straight forward....
Each to their own choice I suppose  ;)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 10:06:39 AM »
We moved to ING when Alper did, we have orange accounts and daily accounts, do most of our banking online, the odd occasion we go to the branch we have always seen one of the girls within a few mins.
I moved from Finnans because I was sick of waiting in queues and was charged £62 for a transfer which they said would be repaid and never was, that was 4 years ago.
Mark

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 10:57:22 AM »
I remember the days when we used to go to Finans or the PTT, get a number then do our shopping in Gima, take it to the car, then go back to the waiting.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2013, 17:50:00 PM »
That's what it is like for us in Garanti! I have seen numerous others do the same.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2013, 19:31:49 PM »
I dont understand this thing about numbers and waiting? I have been with Finans for 5 years and probably had about 5 tickets, I always go upstairs to see the girls for any business (very little waiting around) and if I need to do any transactions down stairs they write out a ticket and I get seen almost straight away  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf