Author Topic: Ingbank  (Read 2937 times)

Offline shinysheff

Ingbank
« on: March 12, 2013, 15:13:58 PM »
Can anyone give me the number to ring Ingbank Turkey customer services from the UK please ?
Also is it possible to transfer GBP from my account at Ingbank in Fethiye to the UK via Internet banking.
Thanks.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Re: Ingbank
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 16:06:06 PM »
The number from Turkey is 0850 222 0 600 so if you drop the first 0 and replace with 0090 I assume this will work.
I was told I can send GBP to my English account but have never done it. it gives you your Iban number on the site and I have done it many times from nationwide to ING.
Mark

Offline shinysheff

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 16:42:53 PM »
Thank you, I received a text from Alper( now at Garanti) the number is 00902124440600.  Unfortunately I can't get anyone to answer the English link extension. I haven't had a problem sending from UK to Turkey, it's the other way I can't manage. When I put in the UK IBAN number ,I get a message saying there needs to be at least 26 digits. Unfortunately the English IBAN only has 22digits. There doesn't seem to be a request for the BIC number. I'm a bit reluctant to send in case it ends up in someone else's account!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 17:00:31 PM »
Have you tried IBAN as the first 4 digits (then your 22)?

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 17:23:28 PM »
Think you should read all the posts regarding ing bank on CBF. I dont bank with ing bank myself. but i know people have had a lot of problems, with reference to speaking to customer services. hope all works out for you.

Offline shinysheff

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 17:54:23 PM »
Thank you. I've not had any problems with Ingbank before but this is the first time I have had to perform this transaction. I also found out I need to use my Uk mobile to access the the English speaker when using the 00902124440600 number. Maybe using the Turkish mobile phone from the UK was causing the problem ! I have been reading the forum reports about Ingbank and it does ring some alarm bells so maybe I need to go back to Gaanti. I must admit Alper is such a big help even now he is not with Ingbank.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 21:44:30 PM »
I put 0000 in front of the iban number

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 22:31:53 PM »
Des I have no problems with ING bank there have been maybe  3 or 4 people have, every time i go in there are Brits in doing bussiness no problems. The only bank i had major problems with was Finnans and now their interst is 1% less than ING I understand some people have issues with ING . i joined because my good friend Alper moved there but he is long gone and I am still there, the problem is we only post  if we have a problem, all the satisfied customers just carry on .

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »
My post was referring to customer services that people have been disappointed with at ING Mark, and posted on CBF, not anything else. : :)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 08:29:21 AM »
I agree mark i have not had  any problems with them ,i speak to Gizem she is very good swaps money from one a/c to the other on phone or by email ,(Gizem.Basaran@ingbank.com.tr) 02123049052 .  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf