Author Topic: Dask Insurance  (Read 6197 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Dask Insurance
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 08:35:11 AM »
I think that the not paying the DASK insurance is a bit of a high risk strategy, as I thought that it was a requirement of your Turkish Buildings insurance, so that you are not under insured.  The risk heighten by the fact that it might be construed by the insurance company that your action was deliberate, and they not only just pay out a lesser amount if you are lucky, but attempt to pay nothing.  Given how insurance companies work across the world, i don't think it is worth the risk.

Offline grahamturner09

Dask Insurance
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 11:00:54 AM »
I think that the not paying the DASK insurance is a bit of a high risk strategy, as I thought that it was a requirement of your Turkish Buildings insurance, so that you are not under insured.  The risk heighten by the fact that it might be construed by the insurance company that your action was deliberate, and they not only just pay out a lesser amount if you are lucky, but attempt to pay nothing.  Given how insurance companies work across the world, i don't think it is worth the risk.

Very true I would be surprised if an insurance company paid out if you didn't have DASK

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 12:19:38 PM »
I insure my home in turkey through intasure in the uk,ive just re-newed mine no problems at all,i know that you pay more with them but you only get what you pay for in any unlikely  event of anything happening to your property then i know that they are on the ball regarding repairs or being burgled and replacing items.I always was told that dask is law in turkey but not house insurance.

Offline emekliyim

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 21:09:54 PM »
Don't think we would want to risk not having the DASK insurance to top-up the earthquake aspect of our property insurance....definitely a high-risk strategy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf