Author Topic: WARNING - Yet Another Reason Not to Choose ING Bank  (Read 5827 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: WARNING - Yet Another Reason Not to Choose ING Bank
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 22:29:42 PM »
When I complained about ING on this forum I had a private e.mail sent to "Mercury" from the manager of ING. obviously he reads this forum as I never use this name for any of my other pages. if he is reading these complaints and not addressing these issues  he should be sacked.

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2013, 10:08:12 AM »
ING is the pits and I cannot write on here what I really think about them, I have posted the issue I have with money taken from my account in January on a seperate topic here before, needless to say I still have not had a refund despite confirmation they are seeking a refund. This was an unauthorised transaction from a company I have never dealt with. I have had Sinem hang up on me twice, laugh at me when asking what I am expected to do to sort this, she obviously carried over her customer service skills from Fortis days. I have sent countless e mails and bar one none are replied, I am now coming to the stage off writing off the money as stolen. I have closed my daily accounts and have halved my Orange accounts, the reason I have left some is the hope they still will sort this out by some miracle?

Two big facts to assist others.

Transfering money to an IBAN number account via IBAN/EFT online from Orange accounts is FREE, there are no charges.

Turkey has a sort of Banking Ombudsman that I found out about very recently who hopefully are now dealing with my case, they are  the
Foreign Relations Department Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency. email;  frd@bddk.org.tr

Maybe the more that contact them with the issues the more likely something will get done about this poor bank service.

Offline Mabel

ING Bank in Fethiye
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 13:41:15 PM »
Hi
Does any one know where the ING bank has moved to in Fethiye.

Offline quackers

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 14:12:36 PM »
I thınk ıt ıs ın the same street as the Mullberry Tree.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf