Author Topic: AXA Global elite plan Medical health insurance for Turkey expats  (Read 6552 times)

Offline leo-125

• Newly Registered
Re: AXA Global elite plan Medical health insurance for Turkey expats
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »
I suggest visiting this website above and "" Download Brochure "" and read in full . There is a lot more information about Pre existing conditions cover. 

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2013, 12:07:36 PM »
Such as? Can't you tell us?

This is getting farcical - you claim this and claim that, but it wasn't till I posted half an hour ago that you even knew what the limit on pre-existing cover was!!! Your main selling point in your opening gambit was that it covers pre-existing conditions and when I pointed out that it hardly did at all, you suggested it might be of interest to people without pre-existing conditions!

You don't know your product at all but are promoting it wherever you can across the internet!

Offline leo-125

• Newly Registered
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 12:16:31 PM »
If you have comprehensive benefit cover for at least 24 months and have been trouble free from your pre existing condition you can claim up to 2.3 million US Dollars.

Read the Brochure in full Scunner .... all im doing is giving people an option on health care cover!! so whats with the negativity, YES if im lucky enough to sell some medical cover I get a commission!! Im just trying to earn a living mate...regards

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 12:22:28 PM »
Then learn your product before you come here. It's ironic you patronisingly tell me to read the brochure when you - the person punting it around the Turkey Expat internet - patently has not done that themself. Indeed it was me reading it and pointing out some figures that prompted you to email Axa about it!

You came here with nothing in mind other than to sell something. We allowed you to do that and you did. Badly.

I believe you have nothing else to offer the community and with that I must insist we part company. I will leave the topic for the members to decide whether it is the product for them.  Unlikely as you have made that.

Offline Eric

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 12:24:31 PM »
People want to know the negatives!  Quite often it is the negatives that determine whether a policy is bought or not.  Anyone can extol the virtues of the positives, but when a policy will not pay out because a 'salesman' has given misleading information who is the loser?  Your original post on FB, advertising a different company, was going to be the bees knees and better than SGK until it was shown that anyone over 55 could not join and cover stopped when you got to 65.  Then you changed your tune and admitted that it was aimed at "working professionals under 55".  Now it seems that your statement, and I quote "This covers BOTH pre-existing conditions and congenital conditions"  is not entirely correct either!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 12:33:34 PM »
I read the details Scunner put up earlier. Pretty much the same terms and conditions and it states if you have paid 24 months premiums then you MAY be covered for pre- existing conditions. That one little word gets them out of so much trouble.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »
Ooh this one has spiwit!

Just got an email from this respectable health expert, which ends:

"YOU SAD LITTLE MAN !!

GET A LIFE !!!!"

I'm hurt.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2013, 12:46:06 PM »
I guess he's not UK regulated then? If so he could be in serious trouble if you reported him.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2013, 12:47:32 PM »
AXA is a worldwide multi national, why would you buy anything from their Hong Kong branch if in the UK or Turkey?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf