Author Topic: transfering between accounts at finans ?  (Read 1986 times)

Offline patch

transfering between accounts at finans ?
« on: August 07, 2013, 19:25:57 PM »
i have an account that pays interest every month and one that my direct debit for electricity comes out of , is it possible to transfer some  from the monthly one to the electricity one , online ? if so has it to be done on a certain day of the month  ? so as not to lose the months interest , and does this day change each month ? thanks

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
transfering between accounts at finans ?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 20:02:10 PM »
If its a double egg account you can move money around at any time, if not, then it's the same as a cash withdrawal, and you will lose interest.
What you can do is have a separate account that the interest goes into and use this as a daily account for drawing out, transferring for bills etc

Offline quackers

Re: transfering between accounts at finans ?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 05:50:14 AM »
You can only move money on your interest day without losing interest.If you have internet banking you can do it on line. Also with the double egg account I found they keep back a certain ammount each night (mine was 4k) incase you want to draw money out overnight . This money does not get interest so i changed the ammount  to 1k.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 09:27:49 AM »
You can only move money on your interest day without losing interest.If you have internet banking you can do it on line. Also with the double egg account I found they keep back a certain ammount each night (mine was 4k) incase you want to draw money out overnight . This money does not get interest so i changed the ammount  to 1k.

Hi, I noticed this happening on my account overnight. How did you alter it to 1K?

Offline quackers

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 13:22:30 PM »
I went ın and spoke to them as I was ın Fethıye otherwıse I would have emailed them.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 20:41:39 PM »
Thanks for that quackers  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf