Author Topic: SGK paying online with TEB  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
SGK paying online with TEB
« on: September 02, 2013, 10:19:18 AM »
In June I paid my premium online but now I find I cannot get the option to get to

GSS Borclanma Prim Borc - where the payment was made.

I go to PAYMENTS - then - OTHER - then SGK and enter my TCK number but it doesn't accept it.

Anyone else found this has become a problem in the last month or two?

Offline LeeGlo

Re: SGK paying online with TEB
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 13:29:57 PM »
We pay ours through TEB. Go to PAYMENTS, then Pay SGK choose Genel Sigorta (2nd option in the list I think) when that screen opens enter your kimlik number, it should tell you how much you owe, but you can change this figure, then just confirm you wish to make the payment - done. Sorry if my instructions aren't brill but I did do it last week and have to think about it every time I do it - must be my age lol.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 16:51:08 PM »
LeeGlo - many thanks - you have confirmed that what I am doing is correct.

I went to Ziraat Bank today to pay  it as I am 2 months now and they told me the system is down and you cannot pay - so that probably explains why I am not able to do it via TEB

Many thanks for taking the time to reply as I was beginning to think TEB had removed the option.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 21:00:22 PM »
You're welcome, we ended up being two months due a while back after going to the SGK office to change our address, an unnecessary trip as it turns out as it is automatically updated when your RP is changed, and the girl told us we didn't need to pay until the following month - wrong durr - showed as owing 2 months when I checked on the TEB site. Up to date again now though.

We experienced the SGK system being "down" several times when we used the government banks to pay it, we found it is best to pay towards the end of the month at the little Vakif bank opposite Zakkums (as was), just down from the big Migros. But I must say doing it online is much easier. Try again in a few days.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf