Author Topic: selling translation  (Read 6200 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: selling translation
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 21:52:35 PM »
I think Scunner summed it up, a passport is a passport. why ask for my mothers Christian name?  how many Sonias' are there?
Persons holding an important office of officialdom, dressed in torn T-shirt and a Bank lawyer dressed in Jeans and T-shirt, these could be a waiter from the local restaurants, they hold out their hand and you pay them copious amounts of money for the privilege wait for the receipt and poof they are gone. nice work if you can get it.
Why am I making a fuss? pay me 50Tl and I will tell you, also the fact that we had no choice but to walk away with no money for the property, I think me making a fuss is warranted.

Love affair with Turkey finished? asked me next week when I am sat in a Calis hotel waiting for a flight home, probably back on once the stress is lifted.  Yes we will be back, one way ticket but as tourist, not having to worry about solar panels bursting in the winter, or blowing off the roof in high storms, whether a gardener has been to the property, broken into or did that toilet seat warrant 50tl to be fixed (someone on here knows what I mean   ;)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 22:21:09 PM »
Why am I making a fuss? pay me 50Tl and I will tell you, also the fact that we had no choice but to walk away with no money for the property, I think me making a fuss is warranted.
Warranted about not getting the money on time, yes.  About having to use the official noters translator, no. 

JF

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 22:28:18 PM »
Dressed as waiters, maybe they were :-\

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf