Author Topic: Buzz Bar  (Read 4921 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Buzz Bar
« on: June 12, 2016, 20:29:59 PM »
First visit this evening.

Excellent - in fact the present Mrs H professed that she would return anytime.

Made all the more enjoyable by meeting bewva (a very loyal supporter of the 3C's) for the first time.  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Buzz Bar
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 20:50:36 PM »
We love that place and always go up for lunch and watch the paragliders coming in.  They have a camera, so you should said you where there  and we could all have tuned in and watched you waving.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 21:16:04 PM »
We always spent a lot of time here and even had a favourite table! It's what I often think of when I think of our holidays and I still check out the webcam every day! How sad am I ? In very early or later months of the year, which could be chilly in Karagozlar, we'd jump on the dolmus' and sit quietly in a comfy daze enjoying the rides all the way to Oludinez to spend the day and warm up in no time!

Strangely by looking at the Buzz webcam it's easy to gauge how the season is going. It used to be packed all day and especially nights. Lately it's been very quiet.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 21:20:29 PM »
We visited Buzz bar last week for the first time after spending the day on the beach, great bar with fab location, we were only going to have a beer and sit and chill for a while, but ended up deciding  to stay for a meal and a few cocktails, food was lovely , a little pricier  than some bars but was a view there and well worth paying the extra for it, the cocktails were also very good, would certaily return

Offline Menthol

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 22:01:57 PM »
My eldest son lands tomorrow and it is the first time he has arrived in the daytime and has already said he's dropping the bags off in the house and wants to get straight down to his favourite bar in the world - Buzz Bar.

Had a great lunch there the other day - actually we sat downstairs as it was so sunny and hot and preferred the shade. Always good food and service.

Don't forget The Harry's has also got a webcam now along with the Tonoz Hotel.

http://theharrysrestaurant.com/#livecam

http://www.tonozbeach.com/EN/static_pages/51/webcam

Offline Lotty

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 08:51:27 AM »
Thanks Menthol, WOW! Fabulous view (see below). I'd forgotten about Harry's, I used to have it last year but deleted it when it closed down for winter. Have a great time with your son! ;D 8)

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 09:44:18 AM »
This was always a favourite place, but to be honest we've had indifferent food and service the past few times so it's no longer on our list.

We tend to go to The Hangout now - which Mr WB prefers as they serve Gara Guzu, the closest thing to an English ale he's found out here.  ;D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 10:26:45 AM »
We were in for lunch and surprised how quiet it was.  I took a screen shot of their webcam, we were at the top of the bar.  Never seen it as quiet as this, as usually lots of people are in for lunch.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 20:16:34 PM »
Olu was exceptionally quiet this afternoon - quietest I have ever seen it.

We actually ended up in The Hangout and not the Buzz Bar. We were the only customers until one gentleman came in after we had eaten.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 09:01:47 AM »
It was our first meal in here and i can see why its rated no 2 on T/A.
All our meals were excellent.
It was also good to meet Highlander after much banter in the chat room over the years on CBF.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf