Author Topic: Restaurant prices  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Restaurant prices
« on: April 29, 2022, 15:16:09 PM »
Hi all, we recently returned from a lovely break in çalış. Just a heads up to always check menu prices compared to the advertising board outside a restaurant. We visited a restaurant on two occasions (both times enjoyed our meal) but my husband noticed on the first bill that he had been charged more for something he'd had. Anyway we thought no more about it and assumed it was our mistake. On another night we went back the same thing happened again, my husband had been charged more for his ayran. He questioned the bill with the waitress and she told him it was because he had ayran in a glass and not a carton so he said to her then why isn't their two prices stating this on the menu and also why wasn't he given a choice. He also mentioned about being charged more for my meal compared to the pricing on the board outside. She quietly agreed with him and said it's always been like that, so he politely said they are going to lose custom if they are not pricing correctly. She must have told the manager and when we got our change my hubby had been given a refund for the difference in ayran. How many people don't notice these things though, especially after a few drinks too many.

Offline Steve A

Re: Restaurant prices
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2022, 14:39:41 PM »
Which restaurant was this so people can be in the lookout

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Re: Restaurant prices
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 16:09:59 PM »
Steve A I'd rather not say on here and I have my reasons for this but I'll message you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf