Author Topic: lack of posters  (Read 3636 times)

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
Re: lack of posters
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2022, 07:49:37 AM »
We've been holidaying in Calis every year since 2015 with the exception of last years forced absence, not as long of a streak as some forum members just wish we'd found it sooner.  We return in August this year and like many cannot wait to return to our favourite place.

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2022, 09:16:44 AM »
Don't forget the sun cream Richard.........the sun is rather hotter than we are used to in Ashton-under-Lyne and Leigh  :D :D
You could always find a shady corner in a bar on the prom with a few bottles of Efes   :)  :)  Have one for me and enjoy your holiday.

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2022, 10:06:28 AM »
Hi Dennis - sun cream and after sun are already bought and ready to go in the suitcases - usually the Calis sun is hotter than Ashton (and Leigh   ;) ) but glorious weather at home today.
My wife works in a school so were stuck to fixed holidays so middle of summer is our time - I need my 2 week fix and Easter time is not warm enough for me  :D
Cider is my tipple, or a cocktail, so cheers and I'll have definitely more than one for you - glad you enjoyed your break in May and next June will soon be here

Offline RichardF

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2022, 13:23:27 PM »
Over the years I've made friends with some of the bar / restaurant workers and keep in touch with them. To continue the trend of trying to boost the number of posts I'm going to start some new topics in the restaurant and bar section of what I've been told about what has been happening at some of the establishments. All word of mouth, until I arrive in August, and apologies some may of already been posted on here or on other sites but hopefully some will find interesting / useful.

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2022, 19:09:09 PM »
Richard, your idea to reactivate the forum postings sounds interesting and I'm sure that when forum members become aware of views and comments they will respond in an enthusiastic way,  Good luck.  ;D

Offline stevegong

• CBF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2022, 14:07:53 PM »
I am so jealous that you British are so close to Turkey, unlike myself who lives in Australia on the other side of the world.
Good on you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2022, 20:38:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum stevegong. If you trawl through posts from the past you'll find helpful, informative comments along with some which are happy, sometimes sad and occasionally downright daft (present company excepted of course   :) )  Just like real life.  However, in 12 years I cannot recall any major critical comments of Caiis Beach.........once bitten with the place, you are hooked and looking forward to the next visit.
I hope you enjoy your association with the forum. Cheers mate!   :) ;D 8)

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2022, 10:29:35 AM »
I have to admit I tend to just look on CBL on Facebook now but this was the first site I joined after visiting Calis. I will make an effort to put any posts on here in future and hopefully we can get it back to what it was. Going to Ovacik in September as got a deal to good to turn down but will be visiting Calis also, need to have my Oben fix, still my favourite restaurant.

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2022, 20:05:12 PM »
We managed to get out the beginning of April for a few days and were very suprised just how much was already open, it was the busiest April we had ever known.
Also got over for half term in May and again seemed fairly busy, not as many families with children as I would of thought but a promising start for business owners.

Offline stevegong

• CBF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2022, 22:54:15 PM »
Welcome to the forum stevegong. If you trawl through posts from the past you'll find helpful, informative comments along with some which are happy, sometimes sad and occasionally downright daft (present company excepted of course     :) )  Just like real life.  However, in 12 years I cannot recall any major critical comments of Caiis Beach.........once bitten with the place, you are hooked and looking forward to the next visit.
I hope you enjoy your association with the forum. Cheers mate!     :) ;D 8)
Thank you for your kind welcome Dennis.
You guys seem very friendly and chirpy on here unlike some others.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf