Author Topic: FitFlops - get ready for next Summer!  (Read 6958 times)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
FitFlops - get ready for next Summer!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 09:55:20 AM »
Avon are doing their own version - last year they launched in white and this year theyve brought out a black pair with a few sequins! think theyre £17. I have fitflops and Avon and honestly cant tell the difference!

Offline BM06

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 10:33:08 AM »
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-Flow-Mens.htm I would have thought you trend setters:D in Calis would be wearing a pair of thease beauties on the prom this year.:D:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 10:45:10 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Cavfan

Avon are doing their own version - last year they launched in white and this year theyve brought out a black pair with a few sequins! think theyre £17. I have fitflops and Avon and honestly cant tell the difference!

Thanks Cavfan. I have order a pair of these to try they seem to get a good press.  They must be popular as the only sizes left just now are 4/5
Also if you order anything on Avon this month and go through Kidstart you get entered into a competition to win a £200 Avon Hamper ;)

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
I find that plastic does not feel as comfortable as leather uppers on shoes and sandals.  I think the Avon sandals are plastic uppers,they look fine though.

BM06, have you tried those sandals or whatever they are you have mentioned!!!:D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:19:06 AM by Daffodil »

Offline milorni

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 11:28:14 AM »
Dunlop have also brought out very similar ones and they are on offer at TJ Hughes for £9.99 a pair. I have a couple of pairs of Fitflops so thought I would try these and bought a nice pink sequinned pair.Have tried the Skechers ones as well in the past (til the dog ate them!) Very comfy and very pleased with the Dunlops at that price!

Offline BM06

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 11:53:40 AM »
Gloria, They are the in footwear to be seen in this year, a must for any Calisite, to stroll along the prom, with your nose up in the air, you will feel a millionare, and dance like Fred Astair!.......... PS how is Lenny settling in?

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »
Please show some photos of you wearing your lovely sandals(or whatever you would class them as)!!!:D

Lenny is fine and escapes into the village regularly then sits down in the middle of the high street!He is well known in the area and very much admired. Our 14 year old Border Collie is still his boss though,she like to steal his chewies,and he lets her. :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 12:56:15 PM »
I have two pairs of Sketcher sandals I bought at the outlet village in N.Y.  They are definitely the most comfortable footwear I have every worn and I put them in the washing machine when they get dirty.  Problem is Sketchers don't make this design anymore which is why I am trying to find a replacement.
BM06 These shoes came out at least a year ago.  I remember a piece on T.V. about them, they neve seemed to catch on.... I wonder why???

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 13:02:17 PM »
I have to say I think fitflops are ugly and clumsy looking, a bit like Crocs.........the worst looking footwear ever!. And Jacqui!!!!!!?????/~~~~~~ £180 for rock chic ones?????????????? I'd be looking for Jimmy Choos for that price LOL! :D

Offline BM06

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 13:14:06 PM »
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-Performa-Jane-Womens.htm  http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/Five-Fingers-KSO-Trek-Mens.htm  Jacqui, I have had a vision of seeing you and your good gentleman smooching down the prom in his and hers, Quality:D ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf