Author Topic: New builds  (Read 1343 times)

Offline DANKY

• Never red
New builds
« on: December 02, 2008, 13:59:18 PM »
Has the building game slowed down in Calis and in the local areas as well? and if so is it down to lack of land or lack of money available, lets face it in the last few years we have seen hundreds of new builds poping up every where but how many are still empty

every year when we return the place seems to  change, but i feel with the global state of the world at the moment we may not see to many changes next year or will we?

one of the things i love about this forum is when something has changed and you lucky people who live out there put a picture on here for us all to see, that feeling of wish i was there comes over you no matter how bad  aday you are having it always happens to me and i am sure it happens to a lot of you as well

So please keep us up to date with all the news and Pictures you can as daily fix of CBF is better than anything a doctor can give you

Shaun

Offline marina

New builds
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 15:06:25 PM »
I agree Danky.  I enjoy the photos too, it's better than looking though brochures because you know it's real and you can almost picture yourself there.  

Can anyone tell I need a bit of escapism while I'm at work!   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf