Author Topic: B52  (Read 14302 times)

Offline Phil

B52
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2006, 18:05:45 PM »
Don't want to appear to be the stupid one but ........

Where is B52 ?

Thanks

Offline tan n dame

• Leeds, UK
B52
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2006, 18:15:28 PM »
over the bridge on the left hand side corner from the beach,just listen out for the sh@t loud music thats it :o

Offline Mia

B52
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 11:35:58 AM »
I can back Jenny (dont know her though) up on this that the b52 guys do fight, but away from the bar.To my knowledge they have caused trouble at Bustop this season and i have also seen them hounding 3 girls by smashing glass bottles at their heels as they walked up the road. Not the most adult behavoir i have seen in a long time.[?]
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny

I have been going to Scarlett for 5 years now and have spent the last 6 weeks in Calis drinking in Scarlett everynight and have never once seen a fight there. The lads there never get involved with fights - out of the main bars in Calis id say theyre the only ones that don't. You may not see lads from B52 fighting in the bar, probably because they take their fights and kick off in other peoples bars or elsewhere but beleive me they do fight. I know where I feel safe in Calis and it is Scarlett, certainly not B52.

Jenny.x.

Offline BG

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2006, 13:04:15 PM »
This is a rip-off bar and should be closed down.

Offline sami

B52
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2006, 17:27:41 PM »
i went to B52 late one night with my mate, everything was ok until i went inside to go to the loo, came back out and one of the barmen was was holding the door shut and wouldnt let me out, it was empty inside and the guy was speaking turkish to the other barman, my mate ouside then had to bang on the door and shout at them to let me out.  Obviously that worried me and left, and never went back that was over a year ago now, and not been in since. :(

Offline google_chesney

« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2006, 18:18:32 PM »
b52... not the best or nicest bar in calis.
everyone is entitled to there own opinion n noone should have a go just cos they do/dont like the bar. my opinion is i dont like it so end of!!
tra x

Offline sami

B52
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 18:26:35 PM »
apart from the incident that happened above, its an ok bar and didnt have a prob with the prices or drinks and if that hadnt have happened i would have most likely had continued going in there, as i know a few people that go in there all the time. May give it another go when i go out next month...but any funny business i'm outta there  :)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 18:27:30 PM by sami »

Offline united4eva

B52
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 14:55:47 PM »
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i went to calis for 9weeks this summer the first few weeks i went in B52 and we had a great time, although certain members of staff never seemed to make an effort to make u welcome then after a few weeks when i started spending time with a guy in bus stop and spent more time in bus stop than B52 i was threatened by one member of staff in B52 and told to be careful because the next time i was alone he was going to kick the s**t out of me, ever since then i stopped going in, and i constantly had comments and remarks thrown at me whilst walkin to and from the front, and may i say not nice remarks. That member of staff made a lot of lies up about me and as you all know calis is a small place so everyone heard these rumours and when your living there its not a nice thing to happen and its all because i was spending time in another bar needless to say i was still drinkin in B52 at the time and still spending my money in there so i didnt see a problem. Plus the comments about the fights, yes there are some in scarlett but they sort them and they go no further B52 lads dont fight in B52 they take it to other bars and in the streets. I wont ever be returning there again!!

Offline Tinabear

B52
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 13:28:45 PM »
I would say the B52 bar is the best in Calis! Iv'e never seen any trouble in there and all the waiters and bar staff are really friendly. I spend most of my time in there when i'm in Calis. Can't wait to get back out there in May 2007! Also, they do the best cocktails in there for a good price and the blow jobs aren't bad either (cocktails that is)!! Luv to all the lads x x x

Offline pegs

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2006, 13:09:49 PM »
most guys fight, as for the fights in Scarlett ask the police, they are called there quite a bit. Sorry to united4eva don,t know who was calling her names or about the rumours, i also live here and i,ve not heard anything and i drink in the Bus Stop and i,ve had no problem. But what i  don,t understand is how you can say that you were drinking in B52 and getting hassle from the guys, why on earth did you carry on going there.
Maybe you should name and shame the guys who were calling you, i love the place but i don,t agree with them doing that.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf