Author Topic: Good turkish breakfast  (Read 6933 times)

Offline mac2010

Good turkish breakfast
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 10:11:06 AM »
The sat's breakfast is fantastic with a huge selection of food.Unlimited tea and great coffee is included in the price of 20tl.The Bogazici has also a great selection but not as good as the sat and their coffee is 4tl per cup add this to the cost of breakfast the sat wins hands down.Both have great views but the sat's location is the best.They only do the open buffet breakfasts on sundays at the sat and Bogazici does it saturday and sunday.Both start at 9.30 and finish at 1.30.Hope this helps.

Offline ovacik2

Re: Good turkish breakfast
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 14:05:17 PM »
The sat's breakfast is fantastic with a huge selection of food.Unlimited tea and great coffee is included in the price of 20tl.The Bogazici has also a great selection but not as good as the sat and their coffee is 4tl per cup add this to the cost of breakfast the sat wins hands down.Both have great views but the sat's location is the best.They only do the open buffet breakfasts on sundays at the sat and Bogazici does it saturday and sunday.Both start at 9.30 and finish at 1.30.Hope this helps.

Sok Horor! Sat Kahvalti now 25TL and IOHO still the best buffet Kahvalti and the best value. mac2010 has the dscription spot on. A fantastic range in all sections, salad, cheese,jams olives, bread and the rest. Today we just loved the olives stuffed with a sliver of whole almond and the sweet pickled walnuts were very tasty. Add the fact you can take advantage of the comfortable bathing area if wanted. IOHO a classy place for a great brunch. Have to admit never tried or fancied  a night meal. The service today was 1st class much better than last years hit or miss.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 16:31:50 PM »
Bella Mamas are advertising buffet breakfast with unlimited tea and coffee for 10tl, I have not tried it but sounds good value.
Mark

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 18:07:38 PM »
Try it Mark then let us know if we should save our money. lol.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 18:28:49 PM »
We had a Turkish Breakfast at George's this month and it was really nice, however, they were a little surprised we did not want the "Full English"

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 19:52:36 PM »
When we stayed at the Delta last year the buffet breakfast at Bella Mama's was included in our stay.
If it is 10tl I would say it was good value for money, it was the normal salad, hard boiled eggs and the usual meats they also had some lovely fresh brown bread that you could toast, I love the Turkish bread but the brown did make a nice change. The tea and coffee was unlimited and there was also jugs of chilled juice I would defo pay 10tl for this brekky  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf