Author Topic: Vojo Restaurant/Fun Pub  (Read 6243 times)

Offline mac2010

Re: Vojo Restaurant/Fun Pub
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 12:18:15 PM »
You would not want to see my dad table top dancing even if the fish and chips is the best in calis ???

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 13:48:49 PM »
Four of us went last night all had different main courses all excellent hot very tasty and proper mash not slurry, you even got a free song with every cocktail (the waiters singing) it was a very enjoyable evening, every table was full, will certainly go again.
Mark

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 08:30:12 AM »
Went to Vojo's again last night 8 of us again the food was superb the set menu is excellent value for money.
Mark

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 18:11:01 PM »
We were also there last night Mark.....which particular song did you regale  us with?  Regarding the food, we've used Vojo's quite a few times over the summer months, and it never disappoints.  The food is plentiful, the curries are well spiced, steaks cooked as we like em and not once have we had any cause for complaint.  All the staff have become friends and do their utmost to make sure we've had an enjoyable time.  Like you, we think the menu represents great value for money and I'm looking forward to trying more robust meals when the weather turns a little chillier.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2013, 19:08:23 PM »
I have to say that we had a bad experience with their famous fish and chips a couple of weeks back, without exception it was the worst cooked fish we had ever seen. Without us even raising an eyebrow, Volkan collected our plates after the meal and immediately said "I'm not charging you for that meal" he explained the chef had been temporarily called away and rather than keep us waiting they cooked the meal anyway. He also offered us a replacement.

I always applaud restaurants when they get things right, but sometimes the most praise should come when they get things wrong but do the right thing.

Well done VoJos.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 21:27:31 PM »
We were also there last night Mark.....which particular song did you regale  us with?  Regarding the food, we've used Vojo's quite a few times over the summer months, and it never disappoints.  The food is plentiful, the curries are well spiced, steaks cooked as we like em and not once have we had any cause for complaint.  All the staff have become friends and do their utmost to make sure we've had an enjoyable time.  Like you, we think the menu represents great value for money and I'm looking forward to trying more robust meals when the weather turns a little chillier.
Moya despite my name and having the the first karaokes in Derbyshire and running a business supplying karaokes for pubs and clubs, i am 100% tone deaf and could not carry a note in  bucket. There was some good singers in last night.
Mark

Offline loiner

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 23:33:06 PM »
What a brilliant place to go good food and great company just hope it stays open this winter

Offline barry44544

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 00:09:35 AM »
Very expensive coca cola... Charged me 6tl for a small glass... Told the waiter it's 5-6tl everywhere else.
Could have has an Effes cheaper.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 00:24:37 AM »

Charged me 6tl for a small glass... Told the waiter it's 5-6tl everywhere else.

You told him it was the same price everywhere else? He'll be worried now Barry...

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2013, 19:55:16 PM »
Very expensive coca cola... Charged me 6tl for a small glass... Told the waiter it's 5-6tl everywhere else.
Could have has an Effes cheaper.

sorry for the inconvience but surely there must be a mistake because from the first day we opened up we never sold any soft drink for 6 lira. Maybe you have been given wrong change and wish you told one of us from there and then

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf