Author Topic: Health & Safety Warning: Sundial Restaurant Fethiye  (Read 6507 times)

Offline susuz.1

Re: Health & Safety Warning: Sundial Restaurant Fethiye
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 14:30:55 PM »
I would suggest anyone who has a negative view on the taxi service provided by the Sundial Hotel and live in the UK should do the following.  Ring up a restaurant that's say five miles from their home, tell them that you and your 5 guests or whatever want to book a table so would they arrange a return taxi free of charge? I would imagine in 99.9% of cases (or more!!)  the restaurant would be bemused by your request at the very least or give you a very rude answer at worst  :o

Nuff said  8)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 15:18:19 PM »
Transport is no longer a problem to the sundial, you can now use their Stargate SG1 Wormhole transporter from anywhere in the galaxy.

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 15:31:57 PM »
Surely a man of his stature and position in society, should have had a short haircut, pin striped suit, dickie bow and a bowler with a furled umbrella.  if that's what you want do not come to laid back calis.  We are here to live and enjoy, not to impress with ''How good I look, never mind the food and ambience''.
You cannot please everyone as I found out when I was in business.  Carry on Murat, life is short, enjoy it and as long as you stay clean we are happy.

And that line right there is why we want to come over as soon as we can.
I am up to here with living in a town that is particularly guilty of being all about what car you drive, which labels you wear and how much you earn. It's more important to be happy, kind and a generally decent human being, in my book.

I'm very much looking forward to my first trip to the Sundial and meeting Murat, whenever that happens.
(And to trying out the Stargate SG1 Wormhole transporter, too.  ;D ;D)

Offline Janbee

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2013, 16:27:53 PM »
I love the Sundial, and apart from the fantastic views, delicious food, and very good service, it's a bonus to be picked up and taken home without charge! I like Murat's 'hippy look' and that he, as the owner takes the trouble to come and pick his customer's up!   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf