Author Topic: Digiturk  (Read 11196 times)

Offline Evie

Digiturk
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 11:58:25 AM »
Rang Digiturk Istanbul. They said new contract may be megotiated with Hallmark but may not be negotiated - sounds about right for Digiturk. However, they did say many people have rung and complained maybe that will help!!!!

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Digiturk
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »
Perhaps we should all email and try and flood their system with complaints and threats of cancelations or demand a replacement film channel????????any ideas/

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 12:40:05 PM »
For the English speaking market they pretty much have a monopoly, I doubt they'd give a damn.

Offline Evie

Digiturk
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 14:34:55 PM »
no but it dont hurt to try!! anyone got email number

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 18:28:41 PM »
Hi all
I have just spoken with digi turk about the loss of hallmark and i have asked for another channel in replacement of hallmark!! the response at first was cant be bothered attitude I then went into my Turkish fluent mode and told them that I was calling from Fethiye and that digi Turk had many British customers and that we were all fed up with it and that if nothing was done then most of us would consider ending are business with digi turk all together! this did get a response :) hallmark may or may not be coming back they cannot guarentee it if they cannot give us hallmark channel then a replacement will be found but basically it could be anything!! as I spoke with the woman on the phone she said there was not a mangaer available until tomorrow morning!!! I will ring agian tomorrow but to be honest with you the more people who phone the better!!!!!! and I will keep you all posted.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 18:33:48 PM »
What about UK Gold?

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Digiturk
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 18:47:53 PM »
A few years back Hallmark fell out with digiturk and it went off air to be replaced by another channel (the name of which escapes me at present), Hallmark did eventually return, only for the whole cycle to start up again.
It will keep happening, on air, off air, on air, off air, etc, etc

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »
maryteresa thanks for your efforts on our behalf
we should get a petion signed and send it to them

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »
Hi everyone

As I promised I have just spoken with digi turk about the loss of the hallmark channel I got the usual bla bla bla stuff from the woman on the telephone the thing that annoys me the most is that digi turk has a new logo on the phone "welcome to happy families with digi turk" :o
and yes you guessed it still no manager available for a chat with an frustrated bilingual foreign woman hahahahahaha!!!!!!:D i tried it on 9 for english and the regular turkish options :o:D
so this is what I do have
destek@digiturk.com.tr so everyone basically needs to mail them and then we made get a free replacement channel:D

Good luck all :)

Offline Evie

Digiturk
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2009, 11:42:07 AM »
Thanks Marytheresa - anything is better than sitting on our ARSES doing nothing!! My email went immediately

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf