Author Topic: UK TV Access special offer  (Read 2529 times)

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
UK TV Access special offer
« on: November 12, 2011, 17:49:22 PM »
Ive just had an email from UKTV access, special offer of £42 for the year, thats just £3.50 a month to be able to watch iplayer, ITV player, 4OD etc

Ive used it for a few months now and its great, the tecnical service is quick if any queries

Only £36 a year now for existing customers

offer finishes on 15th November

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 17:38:41 PM »
Ours used to be great but we have had a lot of trouble with our ITV for about the last 2 months. I agree that Neil is great on responding to e.mails etc. but he still cant help with the crap internet service over here. Up to the last couple of weeks our BBC was great but that has become dodgy now. i.e insufficient bandwidth. We are paying the 49TL a month service but Turk Telecom just say pay the higher amount more it will be better.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 18:20:18 PM »
go to www.speedtest.net    
do some tests over a few days, write down the results. If theyre low go upstairs in Turk Telecom and have a moan.

Were paying for up to 8mb and itv player was awful, our speeds were around 1mb, John wrote down dates times and speeds over a couple of weeks, took them in, a couple of hours later they tweaked something their end, internet went off, lots of flashing red lights on router, then all settled down and has been great most of the time ever since.

Nowhere near 8mb, but good enough to watch iplayer without it crashing all the time and going back to the beginning.

I wouldnt want to be without it, just caught up with x factor, towie and now for a bit of Corrie... not that I enjoy naff tv shows or anything..

Hope this helps ( havent forgotten about cot Anne, see you Wednesday : )   )
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 18:22:35 PM by kayakebab »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 16:22:45 PM »
How much are you paying a month Linda. Ours is 49TL. Was great up to about 2 months ago.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 16:43:33 PM »
were paying 59, this includes so much a month for the router and so much for the line ( cant remember exactly).On top of this is 22tl a month for the phone with 100 minutes free each month

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 21:22:16 PM »
I think yet another trip to TTNET is called for. See u tomorrow.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf