Author Topic: Eyna Restaurant  (Read 2261 times)

Offline anna-marie01

Eyna Restaurant
« on: January 24, 2010, 07:23:34 AM »
Six of us went to the Eyna's first BBQ night (they are doing one every Sat night)It was a thouroughly enjoyable meal and Erhan and Nilhan made us feel really welcome. We all got a free drink (glass of wine or beer) as promised as we are CBF members. I would recommend that you give them a try, after all a 3 course meal and drink for 12.50 lira can't be bad!!  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 19:21:29 PM »
Excellent stuff

Offline lmaddy

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 21:38:05 PM »
Sorry to say we had a very disappointing evening here. After reading the reviews on here (albeit for good coffee) and that it was under new management on our first night in Calis I took my group along to try it. The staff were very friendly and helpful we ordered our meals and waited, and waited and waited, eventually after an hour and a half we asked where our food was and was told 5 mins, this was defo a Turkish 5 mins, we asked from some meze and eventually got a bowl of salad, OK something lost in translation. When the food finally came, mine was cold, one streak in a mushroom source was very bloody when asked to be well done, a plain steak which was meant to be med rare was well done, so 3 out of 4 had to go back, the 4th was ok not great but ok. At that point we made a decision that we just had to get up and leave. This was 2 hours after we got there and needing to send 3 meals out of 4 back we paid for our wine and drinks and well. We were very polite but there comes a time when enough is an enough.
I appreciate is was early in the season but there was only one other table in and prices are the same as more experianced restaurants which delivered the goods.

Offline newman

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
lmaddy i think it must of just been a bad day.As i have eaten there lots of times and have always had a fantasic meal and service.They have recently employed 2 new waiters who are excellent, one speaks english and german and the other speaks very good english. The cheif is from istanbull and his food is cooked to a very high standard. The food really is outstanding and a little bit different from all the other reasturants.The lunch menu is really good value. Lastly erhan and nihlan will do there up most to make sure you have a fantastic evening in their reasturant and will certainly make u feel very welcome.  :) :)

Offline lmaddy

Eyna Restaurant
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 23:32:59 PM »
Well Newman, they must have been off duty then when I was there as there was no evidence of any management or someone taking control. Shame as I wish all restaurants the best.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf