Author Topic: Most expensive Efes in Calis  (Read 8155 times)

Offline kismetbar

Most expensive Efes in Calis
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 13:33:45 PM »
I agree Busy...the bar should not have TWO sets of drinks prices..that is wrong...however you did say you were given a drinks menu with the inflated prices...so it is up to you whether or not you pay or indeed stay...God has given most of us 2 feet...walk with them if you are unhappy...I would.

Should the cost of entertainment be passed on to the customer? you could argue this point for ever.
Depending on the quality of the entertainment....how much entertainment is put on....is the bar using the entertainment to increase custome (obviously)..how much the bar charges when there is no entertainment compared to when there is.

If a bar charges 4 TL for an EFES without entertainment is it wrong to expect to pay 5TL for a bar that does

The choice really is yours!!!

Ian

Offline busybee

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 14:51:26 PM »
The entertainment is a guitarist and a lady singer, they are supposed to very good but doesnt justify doubling the price of Efes.

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 19:19:39 PM »
dear Busy...no it doesn't....please re read my comments
The answer is very very simple If you don't approve then don't patronise the bar
Ian x

Offline boxerpete

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 20:29:00 PM »
I have just got back from 3 week's in Calis why would anyone need anything but the best sunset in the world

Pete

Offline busybee

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2010, 20:34:04 PM »
Now if it was Toxic Fed would willingly pay 8L:D

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 21:21:37 PM »
busybee...how very dare you...or may I call you Barbara....YOU MEAN YOU'D SELL YOUR SOUL FOR A BOTTLE OF EFES.........EVEN AT 8 TL  LOL  XX
but what would you pay for Paul Wynter...... LOL

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2010, 21:40:31 PM »
That's a toughie. LOL.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2010, 22:04:38 PM »
I would much rather pay 5L in a bar and make your own entertainment,you can have a better laugh.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 23:57:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kismetbar

I agree Busy...the bar should not have TWO sets of drinks prices..that is wrong...however you did say you were given a drinks menu with the inflated prices...so it is up to you whether or not you pay or indeed stay...God has given most of us 2 feet...walk with them if you are unhappy...I would.

Should the cost of entertainment be passed on to the customer? you could argue this point for ever.
Depending on the quality of the entertainment....how much entertainment is put on....is the bar using the entertainment to increase custome (obviously)..how much the bar charges when there is no entertainment compared to when there is.

If a bar charges 4 TL for an EFES without entertainment is it wrong to expect to pay 5TL for a bar that does

The choice really is yours!!!

Ian

Maybe I'm being a bit thick but I thought the point of putting on entertainment was to increase profits by getting more punters through the door. Not by screwing them with inflated prices [:(!]

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 08:19:06 AM »
No Kenkay...don't think you are being a bit thick (to quote)
But as you quoted me in full...and I was neither agreeing or disagreeing just debating.
Please re read what I said.
It is your choice..there are plenty more bars to go to
A hike of double is rediculous and as you say and that is screwing the customers.
But an increase of 1tl if the bar provides good entertainment does not seem unreasonable

If a bar charges 4 TL for an EFES without entertainment is it wrong to expect to pay 5TL for a bar that does....The choice really is yours!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf