Author Topic: Sats beach club  (Read 4320 times)

Offline cheffy

Sats beach club
« on: July 25, 2011, 20:41:53 PM »
I thought i would share our experience at sat beach club, we had a really fabulous meal ,we watched the sun set over the mountains, sitting on the jetty sipping wine and having great food, the waiters were very attentative and a waiter called adam,(proper turkish name!) attended our needs superbly, not the cheapest in Chalis im sure, but for the setting ambience and for making us feel really special it was worth every penny, and could of been a little more romantic if we didnt have our 2 teenage daughters cramping our style;0).
Will let you know of any gems as we find them:D

Offline tony jenkins

Sats beach club
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 20:45:24 PM »
At least you had them with you  ;)

Offline tel

Sats beach club
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 21:52:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cheffy

the waiters were very attentative and a waiter called adam,(proper turkish name!) attended our needs superbly, not the cheapest in Chalis im sure, but for the setting ambience and for making us feel really special it was worth every penny, and could of been a little more romantic if we didnt have our 2 teenage daughters cramping our style;0).
Will let you know of any gems as we find them:D

Yes I guess attentive waiters will be the norm if you have two teenage daughters with you LOL

Offline Angelic

Sats beach club
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 07:13:37 AM »
Adem is a good friend of ours and very happily married with two young daughters.i cant say about the other waiters but im pretty sure Adem would just be doing the job for which he is paid and not oggling young girls.

Offline tony jenkins

Sats beach club
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 07:21:36 AM »
OK, the others then.  :)

Offline marina

Sats beach club
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 09:39:17 AM »
cheffy, the Sat Club is always one of our favourites too. I know others on here have had bad experiences with regards food, service etc, but we've never experienced that.  We always go at least once or twice for the day and make use of the free sun loungers while being waited on hand and foot :D.   Then go up to the restaurant for lunch and take in the fantastic views around the place.

Keep saying we'll go there one evening but not made it yet. Maybe next time!  :)

Great to see you are still enjoying the holiday   ;)

Offline cheffy

Sats beach club
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 10:34:20 AM »
There wasnt any oggling the girls, they were all the very polite, and you are right angela adam told us about his girls, and even offered his assistance if we were looking at properties, as his relative work for a property agent.

On friday we are doing a turkish night at sands beach bar, with buffet and entertainment, watch the sun go down and an efes or two.

We will let you know how it goes

cheffy

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Sats beach club
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 10:50:45 AM »
Oh dear!! another waiter who has a relative working for an estate agent!! Cheffy please go to a reputable agent recommended on here.

Offline cheffy

Sats beach club
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 11:57:11 AM »
There wasnt any oggling the girls, they were all the very polite, and you are right angela adam told us about his girls, and even offered his assistance if we were looking at properties, as his relative work for a property agent.

On friday we are doing a turkish night at sands beach bar, with buffet and entertainment, watch the sun go down and an efes or two.

We will let you know how it goes

cheffy

Offline cheffy

Sats beach club
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 12:03:19 PM »
No worries mercury, i understand, as and when we are ready, we shall be picking your brains on this site
there a wealth of info on here and we shall definatly have our eyes open.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf