Author Topic: Claire, Birol and Suncamp  (Read 1988 times)

Offline cheffy

Claire, Birol and Suncamp
« on: June 11, 2012, 21:29:48 PM »
Hi all, when we were on holiday in Calis last year, we had a meal at the Suncamp bar, that Claire and Birol had just opened, in fact we were their 1st paying customer, we had a wonderful night and thought they were a lovley couple, are they still there, as we would love to visit again and say hello, 6 weeks and counting!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Re: Claire, Birol and Suncamp
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 21:42:41 PM »
It was lovely wasn't it ? we spent some lovely days with them last year.   I asked the same question recently and was told that they had probably rented it out this year.  I know the film crew were using it !   A real shame if they aren't there, I was really looking forward to seeing them again, we loved spending time with them.  A really special couple.   Has anyone any further information ?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 21:55:52 PM »
They live there so you should at least have a good chance to see them - Birol has new partners who are "hands on" running the place and he isn't - I think they needed partners too - it's a huge place to try and do everything yourself (which appeared to be the case previously).

Birol and I worked together and we know and love him and Claire - we met up twice last month and both were looking very relaxed, which is about time  ;)

Offline cheffy

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 22:36:15 PM »
Thanks for the info Scunner, we will definatly pop in to say hello, we are staying in a private villa at the end of the beach in Koca calis, which a few minites walk for us.
regards Paul :0)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 09:15:52 AM »
Thanks Boss.  If Clarie and Birol are still involved then we will certainly visit again.  Its a lovely place and we loved the peace and quiet.   Claire had so many lovely ideas for it, so hopefully it will retain is special charm.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf