Author Topic: Menu Prices  (Read 9440 times)

Offline booty81

• Newly Registered
Re: Menu Prices
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 21:00:13 PM »
scunner can u name these places that u would prefer to go over the prom please. this is my first time to Calis and wouldn't mind trying a few recommendations from some people that have been a few times

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 21:45:49 PM »
No problem, we usually do the following without fail:

Receps (Fish market)
Kings Garden (Fethiye)
Mozaik Bahce (Fethiye)

We added this to the list after a great night this year:

Ada Restaurant (Sovalye Island)

And will try to fit in

Ocakbasi Coskun Usta (Fethiye)
Shaka (Yes I can't remember the new name - Fethiye)
Pasa Kebap (Fethiye)
Megri Lokantasi (Fethiye)

For lunch we would list Vojo, Casa Di Mama and Gunisik in Calis, without fail Sahil Lokantasi (next to original Migros in Fethiye.

We used to dine in the evenings at least 6 days out of 7 in Calis - now maybe down to one, a night at the Meeting Point through tradition and also good food and service.

I hope that helps  :)

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 21:59:52 PM »
thanks for the lovely comments for our fish and chips  :) However we are not just about fish and chips and we are not as expensive as some thinks either. WE do have 10 different lunch deals including soft drinks for 10 TL and we started a new one just yesterday.  any 2 pasta or pizza ( both choice of 4 variety) plus 2 glass wine only 20 TL. Watching Sunset doesnt has to cost fortune but you guys also need to realise everything goes up every year and sadly this reflects on our menu prices.

Offline booty81

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 22:57:09 PM »
yep cheers scunner. will definitely be trying some of those.

many thanks

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 08:09:37 AM »
'Shaka (Yes I can't remember the new name - Fethiye'

Now called Mancero  ;)  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 08:21:03 AM »
We did eat at the old Shaka the Mancero, but found it not as good food wise as it used to be.  However, did like the new  Deniz Yildizi  which is just along the road, good food, great prices and very friendly staff.  I would recommend it. :D

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:40:08 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline John64

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 11:02:01 AM »
Restaurants change, owners change, cooks change, times change and prices go up. Everywhere and every year so what's new? We have always enjoyed our holidays in Calis and our evenings and meals at the various restaurants at prom. The views are stunning, the atmosphere is great and I won't let my holiday get spoiled because of the bill at the end of the evening.

Offline davybill

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 11:46:02 AM »
I don't think you get ripped off on Calls front,you have the option to read the menus,
But its all down to what food you like,and I think most people like a sea view while eating out.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 13:54:14 PM »
I love eating along the prom, with the clown people and their lights, the groups of dogs meeting up, the offers to come and look at our menu, the banter with the trip toters, most of all I love eating and drinking while watching the sun go down.  We ate at most of the restaurants along the prom, including Serkul 1 and 2, Bella Mamas, Georges, Lighthouse, Vojos etc, we did not have one bad meal.  The only gripe would be 40 lira for a bottle of wine, but try getting a bottle of wine for around £13 in a restaurant in that setting in England.  I think not!!. Yes we did enjoy meals at Meeting Point, Brothers, Pies and Pastries and Zayra, café Pazar, Café Inns and the Corner Bar as well as various places in Fethiye and OluDeniz, but for the views and atmosphere I still love the prom.  Cant wait to go back again.  :)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 14:23:05 PM »
  We ate at most of the restaurants along the prom, including Serkul 1 and 2, Bella Mamas, Georges, Lighthouse, Vojos etc, we did not have one bad meal......................... Yes we did enjoy meals at Meeting Point, Brothers, Pies and Pastries and Zayra, café Pazar, Café Inns and the Corner Bar as well as various places in Fethiye and OluDeniz.

Blimey Echogirl1 if I ate at that many restaurants in one holiday I'd need to up the size of my trousers......again  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf