Author Topic: calis restaurants  (Read 2014 times)

Offline charlste

calis restaurants
« on: August 26, 2014, 20:53:45 PM »
it seems to me this year that there is not as many comments on here regarding the calis restaurants.normally in the past people were queueing up to praise the good eataries.Does this mean people are not too impressed this year and voting with their feet.I know there is still the usual consistent places but is there nobody challenging them anymore.More and more regulars seem to be eating and drinking in fethiye.
To be honest over the last 30 years i have been coming here Fethiye was always the superior place to eat and drink but at one time calis was catching up with fethiye but maybe now its lagging far behind.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: calis restaurants
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 11:41:33 AM »
There are still a few who are consistently good and we make a point of giving them our custom as often as we can although not always on the prom.
I agree Fethyie is much better and often cheaper for a meal plus we now have the benefit of the new kordon which imho leaves the prom in calis a not very close second.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: calis restaurants
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 13:25:01 PM »
There are plenty of reviews in the bar and restaurant reviews section http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=6.0

Not so many in here as this is the bar and restaurant questions & info section.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf