Author Topic: Saraphane Wine House  (Read 10683 times)

Offline academylin

• Newly Registered
Saraphane Wine House
« on: November 18, 2016, 04:24:19 AM »
Just been for an absolutely amazing meal out at The Saraphane Wine House beneath the Ata Park hotel. I was so taken aback when we went in there, it was not what I was expecting at all! So unique for FETHIYE! Stunningly beautiful decor, great fresh, delicious food and beautiful wine and wine cellar!

The prices are reasonable and the service so personable and efficient! Really can't say anything bad about it at all.

I know it's a little out of the way ( if any of you are not familiar with the place, it's down by the boat yard almost, just a little before ) and I mentioned this to a Manager there. He says that for the winter on a Friday evening they are considering running a mini bus service free of charge to Calis and to Hisaronu area. I think this would be a great idea, don't you?

He also spoke to me about some special packages coming up, like Hamam and massage followed by dinner in the Saraphane, they are figuring out costs but I think it sounds like a great idea for a winters afternoon.

I'm really excited about finding this place, slightly off the beaten track, but WELL worth discovering!

Offline philrose

Re: Saraphane Wine House
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 05:32:30 AM »
We have been trying to go there for years.  We first noticed it when we stayed at the Hotel 5 years ago.but it was closed and seems to have been pretty much the same ever since. Glad to see they are finally making a go of it...

Offline academylin

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 06:47:59 AM »
Hi Philrose, yes, definitely open and well worth a visit!

I'm going back again tonight for a friends birthday.

They will arrange free transport for you if you book a table for four or more, and like I said, are thinking about mini buses on a Friday. Where are you? Would this help at all?

I'll find out more about it tonight when I'm back there if so......

Offline Lotty

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 07:41:39 AM »
Wow! that looks fabulous! Very stylish and like nothing else in Fethiye. I particularly like the large wineglasses!   ;) definitely one to try.  8)

Offline philrose

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 08:12:30 AM »
We are in Calis. So yes transport would be helpful...

Offline jackstee

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 08:16:23 AM »
Yes its good
Was there several times last winter

Offline academylin

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 09:06:23 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014129478824

Just found their Facebook page, probably handy to friend them if transport thing starts happening it will probably be on there.....

Offline patrice

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 11:28:39 AM »
Yes great place to dine we ate their way back in March 2006 !!! in  we stayed near by at The daffodil Hotel it was the year we bought our apartment .Always said we would go back, must revisit when we return to Calis next year 

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 14:53:40 PM »
Been there too and it was really good

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 18:32:32 PM »
We used to go for a lovely Turkish bath at the Atapark and there was a plunge pool as well as white leather beds to rest on afterwards, it was really good. The Saraphane was just nearby for a lovely meal afterwards and as you say a lovely meal with great wines. Don't know what it is like now but it was very good.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf