Author Topic: Holiday Love Rats Abroad  (Read 1421 times)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Holiday Love Rats Abroad
« on: September 06, 2014, 22:24:12 PM »
Typical that the first story on this program is about a girl from the UK with a Turkish lad.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Holiday Love Rats Abroad
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 23:26:40 PM »
No way :o

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 00:10:39 AM »
[/URL]][/img]

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 09:53:41 AM »
Watched that last night, I think there was an excuse for a 16 year old falling for a Turkish guy.  However, the other three other older women were the usual story of meeting a guy and falling in love and then "lending" him money, the money runs out and so does the guy.
I did feel sorry for the young girl who came home after the Turk started to hit her, she found out she was pregnant and now has a two year old boy, but why on earth did she keep in touch with the Turk. She is now so frightened after his threats to come and take the boy, she asked for the boy's face not to be shown and even went to a solicitor for advice.  Someone should have told her how difficult it is to get a passport if you are Turkish and don't have resources.  Also after the guy was exposed in the press this year as running away with another schoolgirl and admitted he has had 15 English girls and cannot with a girl for more than a few weeks.  There is no chance he could get legal access to the toddler.   
She should have come home and changed her phone number, to stop him texting her.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 10:43:31 AM »
I agree Jacqui. I only watched the first 15 mins or so and yes the young girl was an exception in that she was not 20+ years younger than the others I saw who were taken in who were proper 'Take a Break' material.

Offline Old Nick

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »
Sounds like a programme for the "off" button!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf