Author Topic: Stolen in Birmingham  (Read 2106 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Stolen in Birmingham
« on: September 08, 2016, 10:16:07 AM »
STOLEN FROM CASTLE VALE THIS MORNING. BLACK VOLKSWAGON TIGUAN  REG BG14 TFK. PLEASE KEEP A LOOK OUT AND PLEASE SHARE.

Daughter 6 months pregnant and has a 2 year old wakes up this morning to find both her and someone else's car has been stolen. Daughter is a primary school teacher and has to get the little one to Nursery before she drives another 20 miles to work. Tell you these b*****ds don't care what chaos they cause to other peoples lives.(the thieves not the Teachers! )
Please keep a look out .

Offline marina

Re: Stolen in Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 10:59:43 AM »
That's awful Bernie  >:(

Hope they catch the b*****ds and the cars returned! 

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 19:50:53 PM »
Dirty barstewards!!!
Hope she gets it back undamaged Bernie

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2016, 19:55:04 PM »
So sorry for my daughter. Insurance don't offer a courtesy car unless yours is found and undrivable or its in an accident. Poor daughter has to be at hospital for another scan for 9am, get the baby to Nursery before that and get to finish her working day in school afterwards. What a nightmare. In the car is the car seat,(another 100£) baby's school bag and coats.and whatever  toys to keep her occupied on the journey to and from. A locksmith had to be got to change the locks on  front doors. The police aren't too hopeful of it being recovered. Never stop to think when we come in we leave keys on the table,or throw down bags and purses. Not only do you have to be vigilant with your belongings outside your house against thieves, but inside it too..

Thank you both xx
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 19:56:47 PM by BernieTeyze »

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 21:33:12 PM »
Horrible - hope it's sorted soon.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 07:45:58 AM »

Any news Bernie.?    I've passed the details around locally and kept a look out. Hope she gets sorted.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 11:18:39 AM »
No its a nightmare Kevin.  She really has had a week of it bless her. Police are saying there is nothing more they can do. To top it all, the washing machine broke, she dropped her phone and cracked it. She is also having problems with the baby she is expecting.
She is relying on people to give her a lift from Castle vale to Nursery  at Great Barr and then to her school far side of West Bromwich.  Thanks so much for passing it on. Really appreciate it. What gets me with the police is if it was a murder enquiry, thank God it's not,then they would have looked on all the cctv on the Vale.  Unlike most areas there are only 3 exits off there. One at spitfire island,one at Yatesbury avenue and one on park Lane to Minworth.  With a time frame of midnight to 6am, you would think they would look wouldn't you...tut.

Offline Fran

Stolen in Birmingham
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 12:08:19 PM »
Don't think there's enough hours in the day for the police to check cctv for every stolen car. But you could ask if they have had any hits on any static anpr (automatic number plate recognition) cameras that might be in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 12:09:48 PM »
  There are officers whose job is to trace these sort of crimes, they investigate drive offs ect. Cant think of the name of the department.

I had the side taken out of my Jaguar at Sandwell Hospital car park. A witness gave a description and reg no but got the numbers mixed up.

I contacted an officer at West Brom Police and he spent a long time trying different combinations and eventually got the culprit, an Asian

gentleman from Alum Rock driving his fathers MPV. That officer saved my no claims bonus and caught a criminal. Call at her local station

and ask them to get involved. Someone told me about this department and it got me a result. It's part of the traffic police. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf