Author Topic: New Shopping Centre for Hisaronu  (Read 7039 times)

Offline schiba

New Shopping Centre for Hisaronu
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 23:23:54 PM »
the post office will be moving to the recent market place,where the council buinding being constructed now.And i think a shopping center will be a + for Hisaronu instead of old,noisy Ata Hotel.And the best  we will get rid of that drag-show at Ata Bar

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2007, 11:50:15 AM »
schiba... well said...  anything is better  for  H   than the dreaded drag act  !!   keep the `drag acts,  karaoke bars, and Elvis impersonators in Blackpool  please !!  the majoroty of visitors  to H  dont want those acts... why oh why do the turks think we want it to be like Blackpool or the Spanish Costas  ???

Offline davewalsh

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 17:28:12 PM »
Because, regrettably, the dimwits flock to the bars with the dodgy shows in sufficient numbers to ensure that bar owners keep them going. I may have said it somewhere else, but the next step will be cruise ships in Olu Deniz bay and a cable car from Olu Deniz to the up-market tourist shopping haven of Hisaronu .... (spare us please!)

let's face it, with air fares on the rise, terrorism, flu-ism, Green taxes, Brown taxing, £1,200 billion credit card debt in the UK, house prices about to collapse, 6.5m of freshwater engulfing the south coast when Greenland melts etc. etc. we will probably get Hisaronu back to what it was in 1989 within a few years

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf