Author Topic: Sound proofing for Hisaronu  (Read 9552 times)

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Sound proofing for Hisaronu
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 21:14:35 PM »
Pine Hills

Offline maria

• Alfreton, UK
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 23:19:26 PM »
I totally agree Heather I had been going there for years but the crunch came for me when I was attacked by a drunken 15 year old and the manager (Sertan) did nothing. I vowed never to set foot in there again and I never have.

maria x

Offline Fenlander

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 18:04:25 PM »
A lot of true words were spoken by Dave and Sleuth
If Hisaronu doesn't control the noise during the early evenings as well the older holidays makers such as I who go twice a year will be looking for another resort.
There is nothing worse when you are trying to eat and have a conversation  to try and talk over loud music of different sorts blaring in your ears.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 18:43:43 PM »
:P We found the noise in H realy loud last year, you end up listening to 3 songs in the space of seconds,as your walking about, We all love music, but not when having a meal, it does my head in.:(

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 21:27:39 PM »
only been to H for the carnival.Never been out there for a night out.Far too touristy for us.Thats not Turkey!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 23:31:02 PM »
 :) Amanda have you been there in the winter, its just deserted, we went to the Fez bar and had a lovely night,but summer, no way.:P

Offline Fenlander

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 10:44:07 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by laffa

:P We found the noise in H realy loud last year, you end up listening to 3 songs in the space of seconds,as your walking about, We all love music, but not when having a meal, it does my head in.:(

You have got it in one laffa

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 13:58:19 PM »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 14:16:39 PM »
 :o You ok Crabbit,  ;)

Offline davidzz

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 14:44:29 PM »
We too have noticed a change in H over the past few years.People do like to have music,it can make for a good atmosphere, but it seems to me that they are using loud music to compete with each other, as one turns up the volume the others follow suit.Sitting in a restaurant, which should be playing background music you hear a combination of music from all these bars, which sounds like the worst mashed hit around.

Someone I know stayed in H last year as she got a cheap deal and she echoed this view, although it hasn't put her off as she liked the surrounding area ie oludeniz,fethiye,going on boat trips etc .They are going to return this year and are staying in our place in Ovacik so they are convenient for Beach,fethiye ,fish restaurants, markets,boat trips.

I also know a family, neighbours of ours in England, whom we bumped into walking along the street in H last year and it was their first visit to Turkey.They were staying in H, were not impressed and had no plans to return to Turkey.We did our best to sell the surrounding are a but it was their last night and I think the damage was done.

We still like to go into H and walk through sometimes have a meal or drink as We have got to know people over the years but still know we can retreat " to the hills" when ever we want.Fortunate we know other places to go, but new visitors do not always venture far a field or see the whole picture and form their impression of the area from just one place.

David

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf