Author Topic: Anyone moving to Turkey this year?  (Read 5878 times)

Offline Emvs2002

Anyone moving to Turkey this year?
« on: January 08, 2008, 12:43:57 PM »
If anyone is moving to Turkey this year and is taking a container please please please could i borrow a small corner for some toys and excess clothes i've bought.:D

Offline dinger

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 16:22:09 PM »
Hi we are moving to Uzumlu in March and have the same problem as you (not enough to fill a container)
We contacted Britannia Movers and explained the problem they came to our house and measured up the goods we wanted to ship, they then make a packing case to suit.Included in the price they give you is they send a packer to your house and he packs all the goods, they are then taken to ther depot and packed in the packing case which is then shipped to Turkey
Hope this is of some help their Email address is enquiries@britannia-flightremovals.co.uk
Dinger

Offline Emvs2002

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 22:33:51 PM »
Hi i've just emailing the address you gave me and i think it might be the wrong one as its come back saying it failed. Do you have a phone number i can call please.

Offline AndyLin

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 23:36:33 PM »
Emvs2002
try easy moves of swindon    www.easymoveswindon.co,uk  They even went to Wales and picked up my dad's stuff to put on the container at no extra cost, we were living in Corsham. Email me for more details

Offline dinger

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »
sorry gave you the wrong one their web site is www.britannia-movers.co.uk we live in Perth and used their office in Dundee but you will get the telephone number of the nearest depot from the web site good luck

Offline Emvs2002

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 10:54:05 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by AndyLin

Emvs2002
try easy moves of swindon    www.easymoveswindon.co,uk  They even went to Wales and picked up my dad's stuff to put on the container at no extra cost, we were living in Corsham. Email me for more details

Hi sorry just clicked on the link and it doesnt work :( I'm not having much luck with links.

I'll try and google it. I've emailed britannia and im just waiting for them to get back to me so thank you so much for that, fingers crossed.

Offline friar tuck

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 15:17:49 PM »
Try it again it works for me

Offline Emvs2002

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 19:10:12 PM »
i think my anti virus stops me from opening them but i have found a website called excess-baggage.com they seem to be ok and when i phoned them the price isnt to bad either. Thanks very much for your help, all you.

Offline Dean 123

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 11:43:19 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Emvs2002

i think my anti virus stops me from opening them but i have found a website called excess-baggage.com they seem to be ok and when i phoned them the price isnt to bad either. Thanks very much for your help, all you.

Offline Dean 123

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »
Hi Im Dean. We're thinking about moving to Fethiye during the next few years. I own a apartment in Tasikya but havent had a holiday there in a few years. How are you finding it. Any comments are gratefully received.
Thanks
Dean + Jill

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf