Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1365 times)

Offline andy

« on: June 29, 2004, 12:13:15 PM »
Hi
  My name is Andrea.have been to Turkey 9 times we are going to calis on the 16th july.i can't get there quick enough,we are staying at the okyon hotel.I will be with my husband and 11 year old daughter.Anybody stayed there?On the 26th july is my birthday and wedding anniversary any suggestions where to go?
                         Andrea 8)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:56:42 PM »
Hi Andea
Welcome to the forum.
Not been to Calis myself yet but arrive four days after you.
Sorry can't give any suggestions for celebrating your birthday but someone will know just the place for sure.
Have a great holiday!
Anne

Offline Jo

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 14:08:41 PM »
Hi Andrea,
You will love Calis, we have been visiting for 10 years now and although we have been to lots of other great places in Turkey, Calis is our favourite by far.   We stayed at the Oykun in June and have booked to go back 30th August for 3 weeks, it's a lovely hotel and the staff are very friendly.   There are lots of good restaurants and bars in Calis.  Our favourite eating places are the Meeting Point, the Nil, Orient, Harem, Calis Beach - as you will see, lots of choice! I have been told that The Poyraz (Magic Pan) is good for fish. Bella Mammas and the Lighthouse have also been recommended and we will be going to eat there in September. The liveliest bars are the Bus Stop, Scarlet Bar and Annas Bar.  If you want a really special place for a birthday the White Dolfin in Olu Deniz is great and has gorgeous views over the bay.  Hope you have a great holiday. 8) 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf