Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Tony Mac

Hello Everyone
« on: October 08, 2003, 19:15:08 PM »
Just a quick hello to every one.  Just found this site and it looks really good.  Have been going to Fethiye and more recenty Calis for 10 years.  First time we arrived in Fethiye we fell in love with it and can't think of any place we would rather be.  Have just arrived back from Calis on Saturday (20/10/03) having spent 2 fantastic weeks there and we are already missing it.  Love the water taxi and seeing the sunset whilst sailing over to or from Fethiye is something that can't be explained to anybody.  Took my wifes Mum and Dad last year and they have now been back twice.  We went this year in May, June and September.  We like to eat in the Serkul2 (with Tanner)and the Oben 2 Corner (Guvan's place)right at the far end of the beach near the Dolmus terminus.  Don't believe there are any bad restauraunts in Calis or Fethiye, just some better than others.  The one thing you can say for sure is that you will receive a very warm welcome whichever one you choose.   I will keep calling on the site from time to time and have put it into my favourites nut that's all for now.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 19:37:01 PM »
I wish I had a favourites nut too Tony.

You are very welcome here, hope you enjoy your visits.

Scunner

Offline Tony Mac

Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2003, 10:07:11 AM »
Scunner

Nice to hear from you and well spotted, I meant to write "but".  Must have been excited.  We do very much enjoy our visits.  For the first 8 years we went to Fethiye but the last 2 years we have been going to Calis.  It's cooler that Fethiye, which can get very hot, due to the very pleasant breeze and the bars and restauraunts are very good.  I talked two of my friends and their families into going this year just gone and both have said they want to return next year.  We are hoping our son and his wife are going to come with us some time next year as we just know they will enjoy it.  They will probably fall in love with the place and the people just as my wife, me and my wife's Mum and Dad have done.  No 18 - 30's or noisy elements causing havoc just beautiful scenery, great people,  excellent restauraunts and bars and very pleasant evenings just watching the sunsets.  What more can we ask for?  Wish I was back again now.

Speak again soon.

Tony Mac

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf