Author Topic: Should I have paid full whack?  (Read 5873 times)

Offline davidzz

Should I have paid full whack?
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 22:24:07 PM »
Always walk past Angels never go in, but have to agree on Four Seasons, nice food and good atmosphere.
Kleftico does have different recipes in Greece it is boneless leg of lamb covered in a sauce baked in an oven but most places it is the a knuckle(also called shank) off either shoulder or leg marinated then oven baked. :P

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 22:40:54 PM »
You know, the one thing that hasn't sunk in yet with these rude, under performing restaurants is this - forums  :)

The penny hasn't dropped that information - good and bad - is out there and freely available.

Offline jinky

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 00:46:20 AM »
been to angels said we had 8 drinks when we only had 4. what a carry on trying to sort it out.never again.just goes to show how bad they are, in a prime spot,could get lots of customers before they even reach hisarano they dont have a clue how to run a business,they just want the 5 months to get as much cash as they can.

Offline Connor

• Prat in the hat
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »
Thanks for the support, Guys. Pass the word.  It sounds petty (& probably is)but I wish I'd played things differently - walked out as soon as the meals had arrived. But we were taken aback & wrongfooted because we've been treated so well by everywhere else we've visited in the area; we thought there might have been an apology in the air.   We were SO wrong. We now want to get the headwaiter where it hurts most; HIS wallet.
Sorry, I'm just a bit bitter.
On the other side, we've always had good food & jovial service from Nigel at the Oludeniz Lokantasi opposite the Otogar in Fethiye.  We go there first every time we come over. well worth it.

Offline Bim

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 18:19:41 PM »
No matter how bad the service or attitude is... love Turkey to much to not visit.... Me I have a moan sulk, may even spit my dummy.... but will not go any where else... On a happy note I went to the far end of Calis beach where there was only 1 bar... absolutely brill. so quiet, watching the sunset, highly recommended... take care & best wishes..

Offline Lucinda

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 20:23:45 PM »
Connor, I totally agree with you on this. I think the restaurant you are talking about is called Aciktim.

quote:
Originally posted by Rimms

A place like that in Calis would not survive.

I've got to say that I have been in a number of places in Calis just like this. The latest being the Sat restaurant so we can not be too smug.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf