Author Topic: chill out bar and restraurant  (Read 5072 times)

Offline Buster

chill out bar and restraurant
« on: September 09, 2008, 17:58:19 PM »
the chill out bar and restraurant is located in hisaronu at the foot of the mount babadag road just past cafe almond on the opposite side please do avoid this place as it is a real life faulty towers and the food is the worse we have ever had in the entire world when we complained the manager said sorry very naughty chief.you have been warned thanx
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:03:58 AM by stoop »

Offline milliemars

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 21:11:45 PM »
It seems that this Bar is exactly the same as one you posted about yesterday with a different name,the only Relax Bar I know is in Ovacik and does not do food.

Offline Buster

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 20:34:21 PM »
dear milliemars i have made a amendment to the error that you have mentioned.but the directions that i have given above should be a good clue as to the location.the reason i have posted my views about the above is because i thought it would be nice to let others know.this is why i will in time correctly list the topic under restraurants good or bad.the comments i have wrote on the above subject is my opinion. but please feel free to visit the restraurant as your palate could be rather different from the majority of us.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 20:51:07 PM by Buster »

Offline milliemars

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 13:39:15 PM »
Buster I was just stating a fact your directions were a little wrong as ChillOutis in Ovacik not Hisaronu.As I stated in my post I have taken many people friends and family to this restaurant and will continue to do so.As for my palate I would thing it is much the same as the many many people who return time and time again to eat at the restaurant,unless of course you class yourself as the majority.

Offline Buster

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 20:51:20 PM »
milliemars  i am begining to feel that you have a vested interested in this place ?? i thought the idea of this forum is for people to give their views. when i look at other posts lets say under the good shop bad shop heading you do not see people butting in and telling others that they have got it wrong. if you feel that i have it wrong lets see if they remain open for next year.and as for the many many people that dine their i must have terrible eyesight because i have never seen the restaurant that busy. may be it was you and your friends propping the business up. if you want to see a busy place then look at lets say the lemon tree or peppino,s. but alas my views remain the same it was horrible food.and that is my final word on this subject. so please stop embarrassing your self and quit being their.. pr. agent as other people read this. and please allow others to express their feelings with out butting in on their post

Offline milliemars

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 15:57:41 PM »
At no time did I say you had got it wrong,I was giving my opion as you gave your opion about my taste.I do not have to prop up any business also just making a comment I have not had a bad meal.I live in Ovacik and go up and down the Babbadag road so maybe I see what is going on more so than you.Considering first it was Chill out then it was Relax Bar both of which are in Ovacik not Hisaronu.
Express your feelings by all means,but let others express theirs.Obviusly you don,t read all reviews as there are people giving good and bad about other restaurants in Ovacik.Nobody has got as upset as you though,over comments which were not meant to offend.Oh and by the way I am not a Pr agent and I do not think my comments have made butted in on your views.This is a forum if you cannot have anyone go against your views without getting so upset,don,t comment.

Offline Buster

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 22:28:48 PM »
milliemars. may be it is you that should not comment as you were the first one to take offence simply because i said your favorite place was rotten and if i need advise from you as in when i should or indeed if i should i will ask you.and i stick by what i said you must have a interest in this so called restraurant because it appears to me that you got upset by my post. so please just except that other people are entitled to their views.or would you prefer if we changed the name of this forum to milliemars-beach.so let the other members of this forum form their own opinions with out intimidation it may also suit your selfs to wait nearly too hours for your order but this was another factor that did not agree with my party also the food was served cold to warm

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2008, 22:32:57 PM »
ding ding round 2!

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 06:13:58 AM »
What happened to "and that is my final word on the subject":D Buster ;).

Baz 8)

Offline milliemars

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 07:10:05 AM »
Oh aggresive dear Buster talk about spit your dummy when someone does not follow your opion maybe you would be better commenting in the kids forum,and that is my final word on this subject.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf