Author Topic: Satellite boxes with dishes?  (Read 2231 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Satellite boxes with dishes?
« on: September 28, 2008, 05:14:38 AM »
I have digiturk but fed up with repeats and would like to instal a sat system.I have been told the D box? or dream box is the best.On ebay they sell for about £80 plus post.Question, Do they work in turkey,what size dish do i need to get best results(3 metre is out of the question)any additional info would also be helpful thanks.

Offline shilly

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 23:45:10 PM »
i know the dbox works for cable only,the dream box is similar but ive never used .i was talking to a guy when i was last over, to do it all legal costs about 600ytl for 6 months BUT if your looking to get free tv im sure you could get it i know here in liverpool it costs about £400 for a full set up (remote-moterised dish,and reciever) which would recieve all tv including turkish albianan IE(ALL SATURDAY FOOTBALL)so if it works here it must work there but im sure you could get help if you asked in the bars..........also the eurobox,eurovox are all cable (virgin,telewest....)but they do work BUT VERY ILLEGAL PLEASE BE CAREFULL..COLIN
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 23:50:57 PM by shilly »

Offline Eric

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:26 AM »
Your best bet is to contact Gary, aka Echostar, through his profile and he can give you all the advice you need.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf