Author Topic: Excellent computer expert  (Read 4600 times)

Offline kevin b

Excellent computer expert
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »
Nice to know there are some business people in Turkey not out to rip off all the foriegners.

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 17:39:15 PM »
Yes kevin it is such a bresh of fresh air just to meet a kind and thoughtful peron:D Jan I hope he does make a buck or two he really deserves it!!!!  :)

Offline devrim

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 23:12:46 PM »
Hello everybody in Calis Beach Forum,

For first I whould like to thank you to "janincalis", thank you. My name is devrim and I am working at home for computer repairing and charge for your problems 30lira. Tvcatchup is also without problem now, I ll setup your computer and it will work without any problems. I ll allways give ya on your computer a remote control application (teamviewer) so I can help you if you have problems also when you need it ontime - anytime.Included on service payment  :)

Sorry my english and thank you ..
If you like to email me please use icedev@gmail.com
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 23:24:15 PM by devrim »

Offline busybee

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 08:48:21 AM »
Thanks for that Jan as always used Murat for our computer probs, who was another genuine Turkish gentleman who didnt rip you off.  Sadly he is now in the UK so good to know that there is someone else to call on.

Offline tinarecreations

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 17:16:11 PM »
Thanks for posting this Jan.. I couldn't connect to the internet for 5 days, Turk Telecom came round, fiddled with some wires, it was fixed for 5 mins then went off line again. I contacted Devrim and he spent some time trying all sorts in the end he decided the modem was at fault. I bought a new one and all is perfect now! Speaks perfect English and also wouldn't accept payment as it wasn't fixed when he left the first day! I also highly recommend him and nice to know there's a real expert out there when needed!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf