Author Topic: Talk of the Town  (Read 7755 times)

Offline dycedon

Talk of the Town
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 09:29:23 AM »
So which is better, TOTT or cobacabana, which club are the original artistes playing in.
Cheers

Offline Sharonc

Talk of the Town
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 13:42:08 PM »
Copacabana is where the original artistes play.  They actually produced the shows under the name of TOTT, so the shows that people have enjoyed have been done by them.  IMHO I'd say Copacabana.

Offline Diverbaz 1

Talk of the Town
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 06:18:23 AM »

We went to the Talk of the town last night with the Fethiye Hash House Harriers, I must say I thought it was an excellent show with plenty of humour. I would go again.

Baz 8)

Offline dycedon

Talk of the Town
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 07:04:17 AM »
Baz was that in the new venue.

Offline Firo

Talk of the Town
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 07:16:57 AM »
We went last night as well and it was a good show in the New Talk of the Town with new artists but personally I thought the original performers show was better.
The original show is opening on Thurs so it will be interesting to see what reviews that gets.
Fi

Offline Linda

Talk of the Town
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 08:14:49 AM »
I also went to the TOTT show at the new venue last night. I had never been before so was open minded about what to expect. It totally exceeded my expectations - very professional and laugh out loud funny :D

All the guys/girls  ;) were so proefessional. They are sure to give Copacabana a good run for their money!!!!

Highly recommended for a different and fun night out  8)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:28:32 AM by Linda »

Offline Donna2202

Talk of the Town
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 13:45:59 PM »
I personally think that the new show is better than the old show. The costumes are fantastic and the new artistes are spot on. So funny and very professional. I can't wait to go back and see both shows all the way through as the opening night was a mixture of both as a taster.

Offline Stuffed Turkey

Talk of the Town
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 20:34:35 PM »
This would be great if you were told to arrive 20 mins before the show & had your meal at the interval but they got us in there 2 & half hours before & because your inside kids an all it gets warm so you have no option but to buy drinks & this costs money so add this to your ticket it is certainly not a cheap night...but overall quite good entertainment which is needed in Hisaronu.

Offline milliemars

Talk of the Town
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 09:04:30 AM »
Copacabana have now stopped the meal and brought the price to enter right down.You go in anytime between 9 and 9.30 show starts at 9.45.There is no interval just straight thought the show.I think the original entertainers are fantastic they work really hard to make the show as funny and entertaining that it is.My daughter thought they were so good that she went with her family 3 times while they were here.

Offline nuttybird

Talk of the Town
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »
Have to agree with you milliemars, Copacabana in my opinion is fantastic, i am biased as Jamie, Taz, Sam and Clark (the originals) are very good friends of mine and ive seen the struggle they have had this season because of the new TOTT, ive seen both shows, so that i could comment on threads like this, and in my opinion TOTT in parts of their show is a complete copy of Copacabana. If they had done something different then people would be inclined to see both and not have to choose. But as i say thats my opinion and my loyalties lie with the original guys, Copacabana  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf