Author Topic: Tattoo's - Hisaronu  (Read 6692 times)

Offline BabaYard

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »
I'm looking for feedback from anyone who has had a tattoo done in Hisaronu. In particular, I am interested in your views on hygiene, quality of the ink (colouring) and cost versus the UK.

It's not for me you understand.. I'm asking on behalf of my 'friend.'

Offline Lucy

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 14:09:51 PM »
ı ahd a tattoo in hisaronu about 5yrs ago now and i definately wouldnt reccomend it! İt was cheap only 15lira but was poor quality and poor hygiene. Had it covered 2yrs ago by Kaya in Calis who is fantastic has a real shop very hygenic and very good quality. İ have heard that Blackcat in Hisaronu is ok but Kaya is definately the best

Offline jinky

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 14:23:08 PM »
dont get one you will regret it in years to come

Offline dycedon

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 14:49:57 PM »
Kaya in calis is good, he done one for my son last year, i had one done in Black Cat studio in Hisaronu, i think kaya learned him his trade, studio is spotless and hygenic, all sterile units etc., cant comment on colour as i only had black done, would defo go back again.
Jim S

Offline chewyturk

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 17:06:57 PM »
There's a new one in Hisaronu this year - think it's called MonkeyInk or something like that. Looks spotless inside (looks like a dentist surgery which is a bit off-putting!!)

Never had or will have a tattoo so i can't really say more than that.

Offline grahamturner09

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 19:01:03 PM »
UK tatooist's are governed by health and safety so have to use autoclave's to sterelise everything. So what would you like pay more for a safe job or save a few pound and run the risk of hepititus or hiv to name but a few. :)

Offline dycedon

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 08:12:42 AM »
all studios ive seen in calis and Hisaronu have all the sterilising equip.

Offline tetmeister

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »
have had three done out here in the last two years.The studio i used was the one in Hisaronu,right hand side,past billys( Han Hotel)." Wish" is the guys wife who greets you,and they are gr8.Friendly,cheaper than UK,very hygienic,good aftercare and advice.Certainly no less hygienic than the one I use back in UK in Stanford-le-hope,Essex,which is also gr8.

Offline antonia1966

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 19:46:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tetmeister

have had three done out here in the last two years.The studio i used was the one in Hisaronu,right hand side,past billys( Han Hotel)." Wish" is the guys wife who greets you,and they are gr8.Friendly,cheaper than UK,very hygienic,good aftercare and advice.Certainly no less hygienic than the one I use back in UK in Stanford-le-hope,Essex,which is also gr8.

Ditto  I had one done last year and my mother in law had her eye brows done!! Excellent

Offline poppett

Tattoo's - Hisaronu
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 19:22:58 PM »
i had a tattoo on my foot in hisaronu opposite the han hotel its a white shop his wife was the one who done all the speaking so i dont think he spoke english but he done a very good job only problem was he was abit heavy handed he did hurt me abit but after telling his wife he calmed down abit and it was fine love the tattoo and would recommed it to anyone any day my brother in law had a cover up tattoo on his leg and it turned out lovely and needs no touching up i back off to turkey in couple of days and im off to get a tattoo again and will def be going back to same place as his very cheap.:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf