Author Topic: SHINE INDIAN HISARONU  (Read 11045 times)

Offline Janice1971

SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2009, 23:13:40 PM »
The Indian on the Dolphin Roundabout in Calis is by far the best Indian that we have ever had, the service was speedy and very professional, the food tasted just like you get at home, anyone that fancies an Indian while they are away sould go there!

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2009, 23:16:44 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Janice1971

The Indian on the Dolphin Roundabout in Calis is by far the best Indian that we have ever had,

You must have had some crap indians before.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Janice1971

The Indian on the Dolphin Roundabout in Calis is by far the best Indian that we have ever had, the service was speedy and very professional, the food tasted just like you get at home, anyone that fancies an Indian while they are away sould go there!

We ate there when we were over at New Year & have to say that it was a very good meal. However, we went back in May & what a difference the food was completely bland, but having waited some time to be fed at all, ate it. The manager (?) asked if we'd enjoyed the meal. He was more than put out to receive the negative feedback & said that we didn't know what a curry should taste like. We said that most of our past experience of curries was from Bradford & Birmingham to be told that these were not "proper" curries! No apology nada!

Would we now go back NO NEVER AGAIN

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 12:18:48 PM »
We always have at least one takeaway from Shine during our stay which we get delivered - and I have to admit, we find the food far superior to any indians anywhere in UK. The food is fresh and does not seem to contain any food colourings like the ones here....our favourite is the Haryali (I think is is called)...never fails to impress us!  We find the service a bit slow when we eat at the restaurant, but Hasan always gives the kids free ice creams to make up for the wait. And the wait is always worth it.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 13:04:00 PM »
We have eaten at Shine in Hisaronu ever since it moved to the place it is now.  Mostly the food is very good.  The last meal we had, I was a little disappointed with my main course.  But it wouldn't put me off, maybe they were having a off night.

Offline ovaciksarah

SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 13:10:55 PM »
love the food in Shine Hisaranou, but that one on the Dolphin roundabout in Calis was dreadful, maybe because there were 8 of us and they couldn,t cope, but would never go backagain

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 13:16:54 PM »
I've been to Shine in Hisaronu several times, and for someone living in Turkey pining for an Indian it was good. But don't delude yourselves, the chances of finding the "best curry I have ever had" in Turkey is ridiculous.

Good as Shine was, if I've been to 75 Indian Restaurants in the UK, I'd rate Shine at no. 76 best.

Offline Janice1971

SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 18:16:53 PM »
It was the best curry that I have ever had, why would I lie about this, Im only talking about my personal experience, not everybody has to agree but calling me ridiculous is a bit harsh, arent we allowed our own opinions anymore?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 19:54:11 PM »
Each to their own Janice, obviously not ridiculous to you. Have you tried vesta curries :-)

Offline kanga

SHINE INDIAN HISARONU
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 20:03:02 PM »
i had the malagatawni soup in a basket ,
very nice

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf