Author Topic: Train Stikes  (Read 811 times)

Offline nuttybird

Train Stikes
« on: September 14, 2009, 16:39:07 PM »
I need to have a little rant and rave peeps! I get the train every day to work, I live in Essex and work in London, ive been doing this journey since 1997 now, pay in excess of £2500 a year for my season ticket, thats just the over head train into liverpool street, no tube ticket thrown in with that! National Express East Anglia had planned strikes every thursday and friday through August which was absolute carnage! 1 train into london in the morning and 1 every hour home (there is usually at least 4 an hour) add to this that my line is the Stansted Express line so on top of us everyday commuters you have the tourists going to and from the airport, so you can imagine the scene, suitcases, briefcases, nutcases every where! Well now National express east anglia have decided to strike again for 1 WHOLE WEEK yup 1 whole week! All because they want more pay (theyve been offered 4% already) and they want a 4 day working week (dont we all) now their excuse is that they are striking because of what goes on behind the scenes! Well i personally am so angry! We would all love to work 4 days, have a 4% (at least) pay increase, but we cant have what we want all the time. Ive had to take on a 2nd job in these times, its something ive got to do, so why in gods name do these drivers/admin staff etc feel that by striking and affecting us (the paying commuter)they are doing good?? Their not!! [:(!] right thats off my chest now! I am definately a grumpy woman today!

Offline scorcher

Train Stikes
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 19:38:21 PM »
Ford F

Offline nuttybird

Train Stikes
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:14:33 AM »
eh?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf